the thread about nothing...

smashed this chick and after we finished i played with that mass for atleast 20 min. Might be the best one ive ever seen. i got a problem. :smh: i have no pics tho

tumblr_m956rwcxZ71qjn8eto1_1280.jpg

roll.gif

roll.gif
This is...GREAT
laugh.gif
roll.gif

That USA BB shirt is too tough. :smokin

Is there a women's version? :nerd:

Last edited:
Damn I come in general and this thread like it's the morning newspaper :lol:

That'd be dope if we had a newspaper just for the world NT. Some of the sections/headlines/stories could be hilarious (these are all hypothetical):

Business • NTer ChaosTheory entrepreneurial clothing brand dropping this fall.
Entertainment • KimYe spotted eating frozen yogurt again: Kim says, "it's the key to dat mass"
Fashion • BIPRoberts guide to 90's fashion: because Chris Brown and Mac Miller aren't allowed to wear Lo.
Politics • RyanKMD will be running for an NT leadership position again. Quote: "Member's simply aren't happy President Meth's new member immigration laws. There are too many stupid posts from members who joined yesterday."
Science • FutureMD's arguments against God/creationism.
Sports • Kobe Bryant determined to win championship after wife's comments.
Tech • ninjahood develops new liquid used to measure da quality of suede on retro Jordan's. da new product, DuraNubuSuede (DNS), can be bought in a test kit in da Buy/Sell forum for $20.
Music • Lil B
Traffic • Traffic will be picking up this week as school nears. Expect to get stuck in multiple threads about college tips.
Weather • Go outside? LOL
fixed

aww beat me to it :rofl:

bane was a ***** compared to joker... "oh look i trapped the cops underground" joker blew up cops ,judges,lil kids whoever
DKR was buns compared to DK no question
first 5 minutes of Dark knight showed what a psycho joker was, off'ing everybody he had hired to help him rob the bank

making the pen disappear 

blowing up the hospital

i was hella tense throughout the whole damn movie. joker >>>> batman villains

This guy sounds as pissed and frustrated as I did playing this way back :lol: :lol: Was HEATED every time I played this

Back
Top Bottom