the thread about nothing...

joker killed batman's girlfriend/fiancee...

the "broken man" u see in the beginning of the dark knight rises = joker did it

the depressed recluse that hadn't appeared in years  = joker did it

the reason why wayne enterprises had gone to sht = because bruce stopped giving a f = joker did it

the reason batman took the fall for harvey dent  so people could have hope and think the good guys won = joker did it

but yea joker was just a mosquito LOL

joker >>>> bane

iBI2IPQ2HCPzF.gif
roll.gif

Bane was a badass. Had me shook in the movie theaters and ****. :smh:

I didn't get that vibe from the Joker until the bomb scene on DK.

It's close, but I think Bane edges the Joker just by a nudge. RIP Heath nonetheless.
So all you wanted was scale? Bane's better cuz he did it bigger? :nerd:

Bane's voices kills it for me. And the choices they made at the end with him put the nail in the coffin. :smh:
Some great moments, but less than the sum of his parts.

I can definitely understand that. But Joker never broke Batman; he was more or less a mosquito in one's ear that wouldn't go away. Bane broke not only Batman physically but also mentally. He had to build himself back up just to take on Bane. Yes, he was "bigger", but the movie as a whole, to me, was better than TDK. So maybe that is why I err on the side of Bane. I still love what Heath did with the Joker role and if we were to isolate the two, without the movie, I might have to give it to Joker.

Bane's voice worked more often than not, IMO. The ending did ruin it a bit for me, but that twist took the movie even higher end in the end.
I get that, but the Joker wasn't trying to break Batman, he was trying to break the people of Gotham. He was trying to show Batman the absurdity in wanting to save people he thought were as ugly and petty as him...but he was wrong.

Bane on the other hand claims he did what Joker tried to, but Nolan did such a rushed (but still somehow dragged out), poorly plotted job of showing it that it's almost an afterthought. When you put it into perspective...and try to make sense out of Bane's plan...just about everything between Bane and Batman made very little sense, unless somehow the Wayne family put Bane there or Bane really was just a ***** to ________.

People always say ehhh...TDK is only good because of the Joker. I think TDK is great outside of him. The main problem is Harvey Dent and Rachel Dawes. Both of them suck. Rachel all the way til the end. Harvey, all the way up until the assassination attempt on the Mayor. This was supposed to be a tale of 4 men, a woman and the soul of Gotham. 1 sucked bad and the other only halfway made it (some of that being her fault). Then Bale's Batman growl...

And what happened in TDK is what put Bruce in the state he was in to start TDKR. I still give all the edge to TDK.

the reason why wayne enterprises had gone to sht = because bruce stopped giving a f = joker did it
the reason batman took the fall for harvey dent  so people could have hope and think the good guys won = joker did it

joker >>>> bane

It's my opinion fam. I wasn't even going that far. I like Bane better.

Both were great at what they did.

Last edited:
"They like our music, and love our food, and women but despise us, and will never look at us as equals"

The most powerful statement I've read in a few months. This country is sickening sometimes. :smh:

joker >>>> bane

Bane physically put hands on Batman tho.

joker >>>> bane

Bane physically put hands on Batman tho.

joker wasnt about that boxing batman life tho ....but he still ****** up his head

It's gonna be tough. It's hard to even pick which to sell first. But when I think about it, I'm probalby only gonna wear them all a few times any way. I'd rather get that money and let some 16 year old enjoy them.
I know what you mean.

My girl doesn't mind my obsession, but she thinks it's still pretty childish. She doens't even like most if not all the shoes I have, except a few Jordans (XIs and I's). Most of the time she rather see me in Supra / Van slip-ons. Something downplayed, and low color tones, not loud and obnoxious (Lebron IXs / Kobes) as she calls it.

Ive pretty much stopped wearing graphic tees from Crooks, 10deep, Stussy, AK etc., now I'm just a Vneck / Button up - casual type of guy, lol.

BTW, what shoe size are you :lol:

Last edited:
Didn't think it was thread-worthy but funny nonetheless.  

I don't even like Lil Wayne but I thought the perfectly-timed dancing was hilarious.

And... he's a goon... going stupid. It's perfect.

Last edited:
Sooo what do you guys think about sending kicks to flight club? I've never done it, but I'm lazy, and not desperate for money. The wait may be worth it I think. eBay is definitely no. I only sold my Galaxy foams there because I got a free listing by using the mobile app (fist pump). NT is good but I'm not up for the hassle of answering emails/bargaining and even if I say fixed price and no trades I'm gonna get tons of offers
mean.gif
I mean if their a 8.5-size 9 I could just send you my address....lol 

I'm the graphic tee guy...

But lately I've been rocking alot of short sleeve button ups and what not to rock and it kind of feels good, trying to limit my T-shirt occasions to my chill kick it kind of days. 

Sooo what do you guys think about sending kicks to flight club? I've never done it, but I'm lazy, and not desperate for money. The wait may be worth it I think. eBay is definitely no. I only sold my Galaxy foams there because I got a free listing by using the mobile app (fist pump). NT is good but I'm not up for the hassle of answering emails/bargaining and even if I say fixed price and no trades I'm gonna get tons of offers :smh:

Honestly i wouldnt deal with FC because of the fees but you said your not hard up for the money thooo....

personally id make a listing on here,fleabay & craigslist with all the shoes you want to get rid of with the condition & price ... leave a email address(least used email addy or make a new on just for this so your daily important stuff isnt mixed in with offers or other bs)

& just sift through it whenever you get free time....

Just came from the bathroom at work. Thought the toilet was clogged. Someone walked in while I ran to get the plunger and got caught mid stride with it in my hand. Get to the stall, errything flushed. No clog :stoneface: . Does anyone else feel embarassed when this happens? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom