the thread about nothing...

does anyone know what episode this is from? Link is appreciated

1097252_o.gif

People on craigslist that don't ship. :smh:

Dude has lowered his price three times already when I was willing to pay the initial price. :lol:

Last edited:
I was playing Fifa on the xbox right now and it froze all of a sudden. Now when I power it on it freezes when It tries to log on to live. I shouldnt have copped the 12 month live card. :smh:

Its a slim and its flashed so warranty is void >:

Yes im mad, and my sn blah blah blah

music-fails-rawk-rawk-rawk.gif

Dude has lowered his price three times already when I was willing to pay the initial price. :lol:

I kind of feeling though because he's afraid of being burned. That could be resolved by simply talking to you over the phone and getting some info from you. Have you offered that?

My dude, the point of CL is to avoid shipping. :lol:

I thought the point of CL was to unload your stuff as fast as possible, for as much as you can get.

They're headphones for crying out loud. Put them joints in an envelope and be done with it.

If anyone in the Nashville (Gallatin) area is willing to help, I would appreciate it.

I kind of feeling though because he's afraid of being burned. That could be resolved by simply talking to you over the phone and getting some info from you. Have you offered that?

I was going to send the money first. Even offered paypal then a money order.

Dude is probably just lazy.

Last edited:
New Slaughterhouse - Welcome To Our House just leaked.....

1. The Slaughter (Intro) (Prod. by Eminem)
2. Our House feat. Eminem & Skylar Grey (Prod. by Alex Da Kid)
3. Coffin feat. Busta Rhymes (Prod. by Hit-Boy)
4. Throw That feat. Eminem (Prod. by T-Minus)
5. Hammer Dance (Prod. by araabMUZIK)
6. Get Up (Prod. by No I.D.)
7. My Life feat. Cee-Lo Green (Prod. by StreetRunner & Sarom)
8. We Did It (Skit) (Prod. by Eminem)
9. Flip A Bird (Prod. by Black Key Beats & Zukhan)
10. Throw It Away feat. Swizz Beatz (Prod. by Mr. Porter)
11. Rescue Me feat. Skylar Grey (Prod. by Alex Da Kid)
12. Frat House (Prod. by T-Minus)
13. Goodbye (Prod. by Boi-1da)
14. Park It Sideways (Prod. by Kane Beatz)
15. Die (Prod. by Mr. Porter)
16. Our Way (Outro) (Prod. by Boi-1da)
17. Asylum feat. Eminem (Prod. by Eminem)
18. Walk Of Shame (Prod. by StreetRunner)
19. The Other Side (Prod. by J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
20. Place To Be feat. B.O.B. (Prod. by Kane Beatz)

Letting all these kicks in my avatar go. The gettin is good right now and I got some heat. I planned to wear them all but I'm always in work clothes or Desert boots/balenciagas on weekends. Gonna keep the DMP but that's it. I wanna cop a bunch of dope jackets and dress clothes.

exactly.....i got a few dozen pair of jays but i'm not letting any of them go though. and good call on keeping DMP.

I gotta keep the DMP because, well, no explanation needed.

Also might keep the SB 9 because I got my ex-gf them in kids size and she's been dying to wear them with me (I know I know, mad *****).

don't start thinking of reasons to keep certain shoes. if you do, you'll never get rid of them. i wanted to sell mine a while ago, but started to think of reasons to keep them. now, i'm just going to put them up and wait for my nephew and son to grow into them. (gonna take like 10-12 years)

Last edited:
"They like our music, and love our food, and women but despise us, and will never look at us as equals"

The most powerful statement I've read in a few months. This country is sickening sometimes. :smh:

where'd you read this? and looking at the news, this country is sickening more often than not

just had these yambs getting dressed and leaving my house after "breaking up" with her boyfriend... the night before...

:\ :\

dont trust'em...

Back
Top Bottom