the thread about nothing...

just had these yambs getting dressed and leaving my house after "breaking up" with her boyfriend... the night before...

:\ :\

dont trust'em...

son came thru with a pic :smokin

she got man hands tho :lol:

Last edited:
that martin episode :pimp: thanks yall

I'm getting too cocky/confident. Starting to look down or just straight feel bad for other people who aren't "doing it" like me. Especially if they are in the same age group as me (22). Thing is, I'm not even really "doing it" :smh: I just got a good job (not crazy pay but good for a 22 year old), happy with my clothes/style/self-image, got enough money in the bank, am in shape, and have been on a hot streak of real good yambs. I'm growing too comfortable. Gotta look to do bigger things, but I'm afraid of not being humble enough along the way. I think part of the problem is I just broke my ex-gf heart and she still wants to be with me and constantly tells me how amazing I am and how happy I make her.

wait for it ....

Last edited:
They gonna crumble by then dude.[/quote]

see avy............(mj shrug).

I can see myself wearing about a dozen or so; raging bull pack, olive 5s, red/white 17s, black/gold 15s, dmp 7s (black), chicago 10's and cool grey 11's to name a few.

I'll hoop/run in the rest.

I'm getting too cocky/confident. Starting to look down or just straight feel bad for other people who aren't "doing it" like me. Especially if they are in the same age group as me (22). Thing is, I'm not even really "doing it" :smh: I just got a good job (not crazy pay but good for a 22 year old), happy with my clothes/style/self-image, got enough money in the bank, am in shape, and have been on a hot streak of real good yambs. I'm growing too comfortable. Gotta look to do bigger things, but I'm afraid of not being humble enough along the way. I think part of the problem is I just broke my ex-gf heart and she still wants to be with me and constantly tells me how amazing I am and how happy I make her.

humbling your self is sometimes the hardest thing to do... but i just look at others around me & realized how blessed i am & im almost always instantly humbled .....

theres always someone doing worse than you & at the same time theres always someone doing a lot better than you

first stop with the "doing it" like me attitude. look at it as being blessed or fortunate. there are people doing much worse and much better. and i have several instances where karma caught up with me instantly. good luck with that....

What tv show should i start next ?

Breaking Bad if you arent already on it
im also looking for a good tv show (ive seen the wire and watch breaking bad). :smh: spartacus wasnt working for me. There was a thread on shows a while ago but i cant
find it.

that was a good thread...

have you seen Sons of anarchy Kspar?

@coldcity I'm just about done it now  just finishing the last episode of season 4

damb ... have you seen eastbound & down?

im just finishing season 1 of that & my damb laptop crapped out :smh:

Thanks bro. I like the way you put that. I'm bout to leave work now. Have a good night everyone. I'll be back in here tomorrow
nthat.gif
Peace brotha

Debating about going out with my friends or working out tonight. Not really in the social mood right now so I'm gonna ride dolo to the gym.

Last edited:
What tv show should i start next ?

Breaking Bad if you arent already on it
im also looking for a good tv show (ive seen the wire and watch breaking bad). :smh: spartacus wasnt working for me. There was a thread on shows a while ago but i cant
find it.

that was a good thread...

have you seen Sons of anarchy Kspar?
Yeah I downloaded the first 3-4 seasons. They were about to go to ireland. Had to reinstalled win7 and lost everything. After that I never got to it I guess.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom