the thread about nothing...

11162201_1000862583345698_8896068701521109116_n.jpg

Nah I eat them all...i have at least 5 in my mouth at a time so I can never distinguish the different taste

Btw

Purple pack >>>>>>>>>
with this green apple one i feel like it over powers all the other flavors when i put a bunch in my mouth could just be my taste buds though, i toss them out now though an keep the rest

and totally agree Purple > Sour > Original 

I have half days of work here and there over the last month for my back pain and yesterday my physio told me to take the rest of the week off and supplied a certificate for work. I came to work tho cos I wanna show everyone im not a slacker but I really should be laying down... I don't like having a conscious at times mannnnnnn. I could be at home getting paid but I come to work
tired.gif

Last edited:

I have half days of work here and there over the last month for my back pain and yesterday my physio told me to take the rest of the week off and supplied a certificate for work. I came to work tho cos I wanna show everyone im not a slacker but I really should be laying down... I don't like having a conscious at times mannnnnnn. I could be at home getting paid but I come to work
tired.gif
your a hard worker man keep it up , thats something not alot of people can say
pimp.gif

id hire you anyday
laugh.gif

Last edited:

your a hard worker man keep it up , thats something not alot of people can say
pimp.gif

id hire you anyday
laugh.gif
Hahaha

I don't feel like it. I feel guilty taking half days off so that's why im here. When I really should just say "f it" and do what I need to and be elsewhere

I have half days of work here and there over the last month for my back pain and yesterday my physio told me to take the rest of the week off and supplied a certificate for work. I came to work tho cos I wanna show everyone im not a slacker but I really should be laying down... I don't like having a conscious at times mannnnnnn. I could be at home getting paid but I come to work |I

How bad is your back?

All this jewelry talk has me thinking. Been with my girl for 2 years and haven't bought her one piece of jewelry.

I was told not to wear my Birkenstocks cause "they give off a hippie vibe". As if my natural hair, constant flower puffing and incense burning said otherwise :lol:

pics :nerd:

For the first time in my career I had to tell a patient there's nothing more we can do for him :frown:
Ruined my day, b :smh:

too much realness |I

Hours at work gettin changed to 7am-4pm [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Those are my hours :lol:

6 to 4 :smh:

batman still >

Home sweet home. Back in MD.

cali >

Im in constant pain, sometimes its real bad. (From training for a 20km run this weekend, which ive pulled out of) Nothing that anything but rest will fix along with anti inflammtorys.

Then I have to correct you. You said you went back to work because you have a conscious; nah that's just being stupid.

Dawg, your back is nothing to play with. Stay ya *** home man.

Going to the valley next month [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji] no im not bringin any of yall any killa back

Back
Top Bottom