the thread about nothing...

What did you get her for her bday?

This purse she wanted

always a good choice. My girl shows up yesterday to my house baring gifts. Two high quality whiskey glasses....i need to get her something now. I will not be outdone on the present front. A purse is a really good idea

Don't make it a competition man

I try not to but id like to get her something in return not sure what yet.

But I am not big on birthdays either. All i want to do on my bday now a days is have 1-2 really good meals. Like if i get to go to a Japanese habatchi grill places or Fogo de chau with the meat on skewers coming around to your table i am the happiest person on earth

Cant stand when they shut down 3 lanes on the freeway fir a stalled car. ***** im 20 minutes late now

It's my GF's birthday dinner tonight

Looks like I'm going to miss the MLB All Star game

I don't even want to bring it up because I don't feel like fighting about it

The only time she is annoying is around her birthday
[emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128566[/emoji][emoji]128566[/emoji][emoji]128566[/emoji]......uhh sorry you feel like that dude. But you signed the contract. Spending Time With Loved Ones >>>>> Anything Else

It's my GF's birthday dinner tonight

Looks like I'm going to miss the MLB All Star game

I don't even want to bring it up because I don't feel like fighting about it

The only time she is annoying is around her birthday
[emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128528[/emoji][emoji]128566[/emoji][emoji]128566[/emoji][emoji]128566[/emoji]......uhh sorry you feel like that dude. But you signed the contract. Spending Time With Loved Ones >>>>> Anything Else
Dog too much truth. My little brother is here visiting and was supposed to leave today but I'm switching his flight to Friday right this second. The quality time> The money

Dog too much truth. My little brother is here visiting and was supposed to leave today but I'm switching his flight to Friday right this second. The quality time> The money
Repped!!!!!! Besides it doesn't look like sports is going away for the next million years :lol: so fam can always catch the next game.

I remember the time my teacher in highschool was so pissed, he wrote "quite" on the board instead of "quiet"

I aint ready for this pope to come to philly in end of Sept. Its gonna be so damn packed with them shutting the city down but maybe i wont have to work 

Back
Top Bottom