the thread about nothing...

I want to grab some cheeks.
booty-grab-o.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: God
tied the best team in the league yesterday at soccer.

They called a handball in the corner of the box. Our defender was all alone no one near them, ball comes down and they tried to volley it out of the back....it hit their hand off a mis-kick. Ref really called a handball and gave a PK. We tied 1-1 it was a joke

Madden mobile stay my top toilet game at work.

Wiz :smh: :smh: :smh:
RM :smokin :smokin :smokin
Ronaldo :smokin :smokin:smokin :smokin

Would you guys work your *** off to make sure your family was takin care of financially? I mean working a month straight 60 hours a week without a day off. I've usually had jobs where I'm struggling to get by, and this is the first job where I can stack money at, plus buy whatever I want. Excellent pay and crazy benefits, but sometimes I wonder if the long hours and working weekends is worth it. Sorry for the long post

Last edited:
If I had a family to take care of, I'd probably work a lot. But I don't, so I just work the bare minimum 40 hours, sometimes less lol

But props for getting that money. I don't like my job to do that many hours like that lol. I know someone who's a friend of my sister. He works 3 full time jobs. Single guy and he owns one of those experimental Google homes where a lot of stuff is apparently automated. Lol. That's nice but what about sleeping though

Last edited:
Would you guys work your *** off to make sure your family was takin care of financially? I mean working a month straight 60 hours a week without a day off. I've usually had jobs where I'm struggling to get by, and this is the first job where I can stack money at, plus buy whatever I want. Excellent pay and crazy benefits, but sometimes I wonder if the long hours and working weekends is worth it. Sorry for the long post

Yes i would.

The thing that people don't realize is money gives you options. When you aren't working if you dont' have money you dont' have many options.

When I was a kid both my parents worked night shifts, but it was 2 on/2 off kinda deal with their work. Looking back it would've been nice to have them every night but on their days off we had our time. My point is if you have a family you gotta balance it out and make sure you're in your kids lives not just working non stop.

It's pretty hard to have two jobs and see your kids. I should know because my mom worked two jobs and growing up I feel like the only parent I saw on a regular basis was my dad who had the one job only

When I was a kid both my parents worked night shifts, but it was 2 on/2 off kinda deal with their work. Looking back it would've been nice to have them every night but on their days off we had our time. My point is if you have a family you gotta balance it out and make sure you're in your kids lives not just working non stop.

I agree, but me working a lot is going to allow my wife to go from full time to part time, which allows her to spend more time with the kids

I also look at people who have a lot of money and most of them usually work there ***** off for it.

Last edited:
Am I a douchebag because I don't like when co-workers invite me to go out with them? It's not that I don't like them. I just don't like doing stuff with people I work with. It doesn't help that the person who always invites me wants my juices, I think.

Last edited:
Am I a douchebag because I don't like when co-workers invite me to go out with them? It's not that I don't like them. I just don't like doing stuff with people I work with. It doesn't help that the person who always invites me wants my juices, I think.

Man i never go out or hang out with my coworkers for the same reason. I don't like to mix work and real life. I come to work i do my job and i go home and live my life. I will talk and be friendly at work and eat if everyone goes out but "lets go to happy hour" na....gym time....or na soccer game...or na...home to watch paint dry

Man i never go out or hang out with my coworkers for the same reason. I don't like to mix work and real life. I come to work i do my job and i go home and live my life. I will talk and be friendly at work and eat if everyone goes out but "lets go to happy hour" na....gym time....or na soccer game...or na...home to watch paint dry
I agree. There's only been like a handful of co-workers who have become good friends, low-key family like. Other then them I don't care to mingle with these people outside of work.

Do it for your family.. :nthat:

I met some of closest friends from my old job. 2 of them are my groomsmen :lol: I dont get why ppl dont like mixing work and personal life. It has its benefits

I agree, but me working a lot is going to allow my wife to go from full time to part time, which allows her to spend more time with the kids

I also look at people who have a lot of money and most of them usually work there ***** off for it.

I get you and your wife and your kids will definitely appreciate everything you've done and sacrificed for them. I'm just saying make sure to make time and take off as needed. Like you don't want to miss out on little league games or school plays cause you were working late, yknow?

I get you and your wife and your kids will definitely appreciate everything you've done and sacrificed for them. I'm just saying make sure to make time and take off as needed. Like you don't want to miss out on little league games or school plays cause you were working late, yknow?

That's the thing. I work at a job where when your shift if up, you have to report to the scheduling office. If they need you they will force you to work another 8 hour shift. Being at the bottom of the seniority is tough.
Once a month they close down the plant for the weekend to clean (so that's really the only time I get to spend with the family. I make sure we have activities and fun things planned for the kids when I do have off, it's just tough mentally

I appreciate all the responses. I'm just going to hang in there and do it for the family.

No, that's a personal preference and completely fine. 

I don't like going out with the co-workers that I work with because they're all older than me and have nothing in common with them. I've tried to small talk about sports or popular shows or movies and nothing.

At my old job, I actually enjoyed going out with co-workers because of common interests and hobbies. 

Although, I was never down to get drinks every Thursday after work. That got way too expensive. 

Back
Top Bottom