the thread about nothing...

I got a side gig recording aau bball games

1. These kids got mad game these days. And they it's crazy how big they are to be that young.
2. I feel sorry for nba refs, these coaches are straight di**s. Screaming and complaining.
3. These parents DO NOT PLAY. Bruh. The score keepers were bsing in their phone and eating and on two separate occasions, parents came up to them to check them for not paying attention!

Last edited:
I got a side gig recording aau bball games?

1. These kids got mad game these days. And they it's crazy how big they are to be that young.
2. I feel sorry for nba refs, these coaches are straight di**s. Screaming and complaining.
3. These parents DO NOT PLAY. Bruh. The score keepers were bsing in their phone and eating and on two separate occasions, parents came up to them to check them for not paying attention!
Haha these parents want their kids to make the nba so bad

These parents don't need to be try hards. If their kid is nice, someone is going to notice them as long as they're not doing anything extra off the court that will scare off scouts.

BDFE72C6-63CB-4EB8-A64C-43992B7413B6.gif
This my favorite movie.

Maaaaaaan, I'm thinking about dropping stacks for some Alan Watts audio books. I know there's tons of his material free online, but I want show entire collection of recordings, none of that edited ****. Could listen to his lectures for days, word to that game "everything"

FREE @ahat20 HE AIN'T DO NOTHING!!

Again, I created this mainly to get used to recording footage and editing. Slowly but surely learning. Big passion for this I just want to continue practicing till I become somewhat decent at it. Feels good to just go out and actually start DOING this rather than being at home WISHING I was. Appreciate any critiques good or bad. I hope you guys enjoy.

Edit: I hope this somewhat inspires you to start doing rather than wishing you were doing. This goes for whatever it may be traveling, reading that book, talking to that girl etc.

Had a few of you DM me and just wanted to publicly thank you for your support means a whole lot. Been in Philly these past two days and can't wait to edit those videos!

hood is a special place :lol:

fam ain't drop that sandwich for nothing, broke the fight up and still took a bite :lol::smokin

Woke up at 630 to watch the Mexico game.
Spot I went to was lit!!!
When the game was over I didn’t even realize it was nearly 1030 am lol

I was watching a youtube vid with my friend about Jamie Foxx telling his party stories.

At one party, he invited the USA basketball team and says everybody was there: Kyrie, KD, Melo...

My fried isn't really into basketball and he's always on Youtube so he gets exposed to "trendy" **** thanks to Google's algorithm, so he stops the vid and he's like wait LaMelo Ball was on team USA?!?

:lol::smh::sick::rofl:

I was watching a youtube vid with my friend about Jamie Foxx telling his party stories.

At one party, he invited the USA basketball team and says everybody was there: Kyrie, KD, Melo...

My fried isn't really into basketball and he's always on Youtube so he gets exposed to "trendy" **** thanks to Google's algorithm, so he stops the vid and he's like wait LaMelo Ball was on team USA?!?

:lol::smh::sick::rofl:

Regardless if youre into basketball or not, you should prob know who Carmelo Anthony is b

Regardless if youre into basketball or not, you should prob know who Carmelo Anthony is b
I wouldn't say Carmelo is a household name. There are very few household names in today's league. Someone like Lebron who even non basketball fans know who they are

I wouldn't say Carmelo is a household name. There are very few household names in today's league. Someone like Lebron who even non basketball fans know who they are

I mean the dude said LaMelo Ball. I feel like Carmelo is still the first Melo that comes to mind even if he's washed

He knows who Carmelo Anthony is, but on the spot when he heard Melo, he thought about LaMelo Ball. And he knew it was wrong like how tf was this guy playing for team USA.

I told him it was Carmelo, he hit me with the Alonzo.gif and started laughing.

Back
Top Bottom