the thread about nothing...

M8dG.gif

Unfortunately, not. Kids these days are frail in the mind. Socially media has this generation thinking differently.

Whenever there are family parties, ALL the kids are inside the house on their iPads and iPhones. While me and their parents are in the backyard hanging out and shooting some hoops.

Such a different generation. You don't even see kids adventure around town on their bikes or play street football.
Co-sign on the family gatherings. The teens/early 20s crowd are always on their phones while the older crowds are just taking and watching the games.

I think back to when me and my friends would be exploring the woods and walking around different neighborhoods at all times of the day. But looking back and seeing what’s happening in the news, things could have gone real bad in so many ways. Part of me doesn’t even blame kids for just staying inside more. Tech has just made it so easy for kids to be together while a part for better and worse. Can’t even play games split screen anymore...

I miss when every phone wasn't a smart phone, but then again smart phones are pretty much a necesssity in today's society. I liked seeing all the different designs of phones. Back then you were the coolest person if you had the T-Mobile Sidekick with the way it slid up lol. Then when the first iPhone came out in 2007 everyone was mesmerized by that. I think those ended Blackberrys if I'm not mistaken

When the iPhone dropped every phone manufacturer was trying to mimic the iPhone like features. It was pretty much light out.

This past Saturday I was at the drive-in movies with my children and their mother.An hour into the movie 2 women arrive and decide to pull between my van and the car beside us.Their was no room and everyone let the driver know.The passenger exited the car and began to kick our stuff aside.My children’s mother asked her not to touch our s4it,which caused an argument.The security guard pushed his way through the crowd and began to verbally assault my children’s mother(only black person in the vicinity).She became fearful due to his language and tone.After she asked to speak with the manager he gave her a forearm shiver and placed his hands on her chest above her breasts.She immediately called 911 and came to get me from the snack bar.I approached the gentleman and told him to keep his fking hands off women.He said something slick which caused me to physically attack him before peeling out.The security guard was a retired sheriff,but acted as if he had no training on how to deal with people or crowd control.Im getting charged with 3 class a misdemeanors and pretty much lost my job.The security guard is not getting charged for assaulting a woman,even though we have screenshots from FB of people who were there and can corroborate her story.I’ve lost all respect for law enforcement and the criminal justice system in general.Sorry for the long post.

This past Saturday I was at the drive-in movies with my children and their mother.An hour into the movie 2 women arrive and decide to pull between my van and the car beside us.Their was no room and everyone let the driver know.The passenger exited the car and began to kick our stuff aside.My children’s mother asked her not to touch our s4it,which caused an argument.The security guard pushed his way through the crowd and began to verbally assault my children’s mother(only black person in the vicinity).She became fearful due to his language and tone.After she asked to speak with the manager he gave her a forearm shiver and placed his hands on her chest above her breasts.She immediately called 911 and came to get me from the snack bar.I approached the gentleman and told him to keep his fking hands off women.He said something slick which caused me to physically attack him before peeling out.The security guard was a retired sheriff,but acted as if he had no training on how to deal with people or crowd control.Im getting charged with 3 class a misdemeanors and pretty much lost my job.The security guard is not getting charged for assaulting a woman,even though we have screenshots from FB of people who were there and can corroborate her story.I’ve lost all respect for law enforcement and the criminal justice system in general.Sorry for the long post.

I don't blame you for losing respect for them. Damn what a terrible story.

Back
Top Bottom