the thread about nothing...

D289766B-4CD7-42FE-8615-05B4D1B5EF16.gif

37CF560F-B6B3-4D24-99D0-7833B3A59C66.gif

70EC667F-5118-4F23-89CE-545638877A21.gif

72930262-114F-4D5F-9C08-92875262C806.gif

50954507943c11fcdbf6749702265a9aed633595_hq.gif

People who shop at Whole Foods take that organic lifestyle way to serious. Seen this broad straight up sniff and scratch a bar of raw soap, and put it right back. Fing gross.

I struggle to find out how this kind of thinking makes sense

Kids can't take an L like a man these days?
Unfortunately, not. Kids these days are frail in the mind. Socially media has this generation thinking differently.

Whenever there are family parties, ALL the kids are inside the house on their iPads and iPhones. While me and their parents are in the backyard hanging out and shooting some hoops.

Such a different generation. You don't even see kids adventure around town on their bikes or play street football.

This might sound crazy, but I legit think that this similar to how some white people feel when they see black people, hence the shock/fear.

Unfortunately, not. Kids these days are frail in the mind. Socially media has this generation thinking differently.

Whenever there are family parties, ALL the kids are inside the house on their iPads and iPhones. While me and their parents are in the backyard hanging out and shooting some hoops.

Such a different generation. You don't even see kids adventure around town on their bikes or play street football.

Bro you are not lying. I saw a commercial for 90s toys and games back in the day and the commercials were so fun and lively. Bikes, boomerangs, science projects, etc. I was thinking 'what happened to all this stuff?' then I remembered that all kids play with now is instagram :rolleyes

These phones are going to have a serious, adverse affect on society, but I just don't know what. That's part of the reason I had to stop working at Verizon, I felt like I was lowkey selling drugs to the community.

Last edited:
This might sound crazy, but I legit think that this similar to how some white people feel when they see black people, hence the shock/fear.

Bro you are not lying. I saw a commercial for 90s toys and games back in the day and the commercials were so fun and lively. Bikes, boomerangs, science projects, etc. I was thinking 'what happened to all this stuff?' then I remembered that all kids play with now is instagram :rolleyes

These phones are going to have a serious, adverse affect on society, but I just don't know what. That's part of the reason I had to stop working at Verizon, I felt like I was lowkey selling drugs to the community.
Man i agree 100% back in the day the toys, the adventures , the outdoors period :pimp:

Yo i had the chance to have the weekend off but my ignorant *** decided to leave work early and come in early today and i feel like an idiot im waking up early for a few hours of work :lol: all well just gonna do it to get it over with.
Oh yeah and good morning

Yo i had the chance to have the weekend off but my ignorant *** decided to leave work early and come in early today and i feel like an idiot im waking up early for a few hours of work :lol: all well just gonna do it to get it over with.
Oh yeah and good morning

170E61ED-F727-45E4-A1C2-85C5B47116FD.jpeg

Up early because I had to get maintenance

Dealer said I’m going to be here at least 2 hours

Hopefully my car has no issues at least

I kinda agree about your observations of the latest generarion to a kind of extent but I wouldn't blame social media on the 'if you beat me in a fist fight, I got to come back and shoot you' mentality

I'm speaking of the new street mentality while it seems you're speaking about kids today in general

Idk about most kids but my youngest cousins are of that generation and they seem to be growing up just fine lol

That said, I'm glad I grew up before the social media age. I honestly don't think I would've survived growing up :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom