the thread about nothing...

Capture+_2018-07-08-23-16-40.png

Amel not loyal :smh:

I'll settle for pics of Ms. TAN :nerd:
Actually if I had pics of Ms TAN I'd probably post it.

But never my sister lol

Went camping this past weekend. Me my girl and my dog down to Assateague Island. So on this island there are wild horses that rome around and are part of the habitat there. Hearing that your all "wow thats cool they are out there all majestic and free". Bruh they are over sized rats. They come to the camp sites, crap everywhere and eat your food. They tell you to keep all food in your car if its unattended or locked up. They can open coolers and have gone into tents for the food. They came to our site the first hour we got there and were unpacking. Im standing there throwing food back into the car and shooooing 4 big *** horses to go away. The other campers were all "just don't get behind them they will kick you and they are biters too"

I now dislike horses

Went camping this past weekend. Me my girl and my dog down to Assateague Island. So on this island there are wild horses that rome around and are part of the habitat there. Hearing that your all "wow thats cool they are out there all majestic and free". Bruh they are over sized rats. They come to the camp sites, crap everywhere and eat your food. They tell you to keep all food in your car if its unattended or locked up. They can open coolers and have gone into tents for the food. They came to our site the first hour we got there and were unpacking. Im standing there throwing food back into the car and shooooing 4 big *** horses to go away. The other campers were all "just don't get behind them they will kick you and they are biters too"

I now dislike horses

I'd dislike horses too if I went through that.
From my experience girls who love horses are CRAZY.

I'd dislike horses too if I went through that.
From my experience girls who love horses are CRAZY.

Thankfully my girl isn't a fan either. But girls who are super into horses are usually strange. I did find out though that girls can get off riding horses. A girl once told me that the saddle has that grip at the front and like when you are riding horses obviously you bounce up and down and forward and back and such. And it like smashes them in the crotch repeatably as they ride. (i don't know if this is true but was told by a female who grew up riding)

But girls who love horses and snakes. Like horse women grow their hair and don't brush it and like just carry the love of that animal way too far into adult hood. Girls who love snakes (the animal) have some strangeness about them too...

I know a girl who loves horses and even has horse tattoos on her. Shes a straight up weirdo and has a ****ed up attitude

No one likes her to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom