the thread about nothing...

Thankfully my girl isn't a fan either. But girls who are super into horses are usually strange. I did find out though that girls can get off riding horses. A girl once told me that the saddle has that grip at the front and like when you are riding horses obviously you bounce up and down and forward and back and such. And it like smashes them in the crotch repeatably as they ride. (i don't know if this is true but was told by a female who grew up riding)

But girls who love horses and snakes. Like horse women grow their hair and don't brush it and like just carry the love of that animal way too far into adult hood. Girls who love snakes (the animal) have some strangeness about them too...

I've actually heard that about girls getting off riding horses too. Maybe that's where a lot of the appeal comes from. :lol:
I've yet to encounter a girl really into snakes. I'm gonna avoid the obvious sexual innuendo here...

it felt like my wrist was getting better then yesterday i kind of whipped it cause my wife had the hot water running and i didnt know

it feels a bit tight, might schedule a followup

got an ergo keyboard and mouse

She's a ginger. Let your imagination run wild

Morning TAN,

Got back around 1030PM last night and had a raging headache the entire drive down, due to lack of sleep.

Did see some fine latinas at the same gas station. So that made me feel better lol.

Reactions: Ube
Waitlisted for a fall class and I'm upset because everyone I know is in the waitlisted class. I'm in position number 4. I wonder what are the chances of 4 people dropping the class.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom