the thread about nothing...

bro speaking of jersey shore

the whole crew walked by me saturday night in AC at Harrahs like shoulder to shoulder lol

i had just got back from a boat party and see all these camera crew tryna find out whats going on next thing i know Mike is running down the steps and all the *****es freak out LOL the screams i can still hear them in my head. Come to find out Pauly D was DJing at Pool After Dark that night

females galore bros. what a night lol

FDE7F23D-2B56-4D2A-B2AD-2D07F01132C5.jpeg

im 2.9k in debt.

I also have 2.4k in cash as emergency money.

Do I use all 2.4k to attack that debt so I can finally breathe or is there another way I should do this?

any ideas what I should do? kinda wanna just use my whole 2.4k to get it out the way

im 2.9k in debt.

Do I use all 2.4k to attack that debt so I can finally breathe or is there another way I should do this?

any ideas what I should do? kinda wanna just use my whole 2.4k to get it out the way

What type of debt is it?

just credit
From my knowledge you can negotiate with creditors on your debt. But I'm not to sure of the process. you should seek professional help or go through NT building credit thread.

I'm sure you can find a person knowledgeable about it.

I'm still tryna Figure out my student loan dilemma myself.

im 2.9k in debt.

Have you gone over your entire budget? Maybe there is some extra money you could put on top of your current payment?

I think you should keep your emergency money.

Or you could use 1k towards your card so you have some wiggle room and begin saving and paying off the card that way.

thanks for the advice. its paypal credit btw lol. I was young and stupid and now im paying the price lol.

im not in any financial struggle or anything. I think im gonna use 1K and then save and payoff at the same time.

also plan on selling some kicks as well so that should help

Our company party is gonna be at the beach
It's usually at the pier :frown:
I was so excited for it too. I feel its gonna be like mehhh

Back
Top Bottom