the thread about nothing...

CavernousDeliciousAndalusianhorse-size_restricted.gif

How do buskers make people pay to take pics? They're in a public place you can take pics of anyone

how do you guys develop a really good work ethic? I havent had a full time job in a really long time so Im a bit worried when I get one Im gonna slack off/ abuse caffeine

@bendover

Honestly for me it’s two things.

1. Structure: Forcibly creating structure in your routine. Schedule. Create commitments. Beyond your 9-5, you need something that’ll consume your time in a constructive manner.

Which brings me to

2. Fitness. For me lifting/training has become an integral part of my routine. Once you commit to it you’ll feel off-balance whenever you miss a day. Even on rest days there are times I want to go in. Join a gym. Be it lifting or martial arts, your body is your temple and you need to maintain a strong frame. A strong foundation. Once you do that it’ll take a lot to deviate.

Best of luck and stay off the stimulants.

What's the weather like in ny on Wed? My phone says sunny and my sister's phone says rain

I need Wed to be sunny (I skydive that day) lol

I dare you to tell me these Anta’s aren’t better looking than the new LeBron. **** they’re better than any new Jordan model too.

2D382E84-766E-46E4-8688-BBF31209DA25.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom