the thread about nothing...

My stress from work has been slowly lingering when I'm home, which leads to me having a short temper and getting mad upset really quick.

Feel like I'm failing as a husband and father when I do that.

Need to do better, starting now.
Same here bruh...Same here. But my girl not working right now so I gotta put in these hours to cover the weight.

**** dead though. I'm over it. It's not that I'm not gonna take care of what I need to take care of, but I gotta seek a resolution to the current situation which is unsustainable.

Just had my optometrist appointment. Gonna be another 2-4 weeks out of work wtf man :sick:

My stress from work has been slowly lingering when I'm home, which leads to me having a short temper and getting mad upset really quick.

As benzilla427 benzilla427 said at least you acknowledge that.

I'm guilty of it as well.. lasted for months on end until I just got sick of being mad 24/7 (was going through depression as well) and now I'm chill asf lol. Unsure what would work for you personally but hang in there.

Do better man. Don’t let it escalate at home I’m not here to judge but maybe check some type of counseling I’d hate to see a nt fam split up.

Do better man. Don’t let it escalate at home I’m not here to judge but maybe check some type of counseling I’d hate to see a nt fam split up.
I don't feel my anger issues is to the point where I need counseling (Lord, I hope not). But I do feel the need of finding some time to decompress everyday. Whether that is stay up late when everyone is asleep or do something that breaks my weekly routine.

My wife is doing a lot. At home with our 2-yr old and pregnant with Baby Fozz. So I need to make sure she too has time for herself and can rest when I get home.

I don't feel my anger issues is to the point where I need counseling (Lord, I hope not). But I do feel the need of finding some time to decompress everyday. Whether that is stay up late when everyone is asleep or do something that breaks my weekly routine.

My wife is doing a lot. At home with our 2-yr old and pregnant with Baby Fozz. So I need to make sure she too has time for herself and can rest when I get home.
Very similar to me...was in this boat last year, same ages and all.

When is your wife due?

Hit the gym and pump some iron. That definitely makes me feel better when I'm in my feelings.

...or fap. (srs).

Its funny Fozzy is posting this now. I'm not so much running short when I'm at home but yesterday a huge funk came over my mood (feels like its directly related to work and my feeling of being trapped) and I haven't been able to shake it. I have no desire to be at work currently but I have a 14 hour shift ahead of me and a 60 hour week I planned on working.

:frown: It happens. I'm sure your wife understands.
How about taking some "me time" when you're feeling stressed? Or go on a walk? Or punch a pillow? Just make sure it's a healthy way to take out some stress

Watch the Christopher Robin movie
Legit the whole movie is about this
I feel like the movie is gonna make me cry... and I'm not a crier :rofl:

Very similar to me...was in this boat last year, same ages and all.

When is your wife due?
She's due 12/26. But I was told that there's a chance the baby may come out early since our first born came out just about 5 weeks early.

So we're going to be ready early, just in case.

Personally I choose to stay up a little late to have some time to decompress. Whether it’s watching a little TV, listening to music, reading, playing video games or evening being on NT, it definitely helps. I also try my best to leave my work stress in the building as soon as I clock out. Oh and definitely take a day or two off like grimeyy grimeyy suggested.

:frown: It happens. I'm sure your wife understands.
How about taking some "me time" when you're feeling stressed? Or go on a walk? Or punch a pillow?

I feel like the movie is gonna make me cry... and I'm not a crier :rofl:
Yeah, I have to find other alternatives to decompress if I'm unable to go out.

Hit the gym and pump some iron. That definitely makes me feel better when I'm in my feelings.

...or fap. (srs).
Dude, I don't have a membership. But our apart has a decent sized gym. But the times I can go, I'm too tired or the gym is packed. I should just do it, though. Need to keep my sexy dad-bod going.

Take time off. It's good for your mental health.

Have time off this week and next. Much needed.

Personally I choose to stay up a little late to have some time to decompress. Whether it’s watching a little TV, listening to music, reading, playing video games or evening being on NT, it definitely helps. I also try my best to leave my work stress in the building as soon as I clock out. Oh and definitely take a day or two off like grimeyy grimeyy suggested.

This is what I would normally do during my time to decompress. But lately, I've knocked out when I put my daughter to sleep lol

runners-high-1524250081.jpg

I've worked so far ahead on all my tasks that I have nothing to do at work. They're taking forever to review them lol

Oh i didn't know that.

I've def had it lol.
I like the getting over the wall and coasting feel too

I run every single day

Back
Top Bottom