the thread about nothing...

I wouldn't wear those
Cw makes em look like figure skates

And it's nothing innovative.
Sole looks like a Nike kobe
The full zipper was done 20 years ago

And I hope that sock isn't part of the shoe.

Different color and lose the sock theyre aite.
It could pass as a Jordan maybe if it were like 8 years ago, but Jordan had a full zip with superior cushioning

1.PNG

i been saying that about the Li-Ning way of wades. Like low key they have been the best looking basketball shoes the past few years to me. I ain't even mad Wade went there they have been delivering for him

i been saying that about the Li-Ning way of wades. Like low key they have been the best looking basketball shoes the past few years to me. I ain't even mad Wade went there they have been delivering for him

Li Nings are nice, my beef with the newest model (the 7?) is that they slapped the huge logo on the toe box, where they could’ve reduced it to be about quarter-sized towards the edge of the toebox by the laces

504BF0FD-6317-49AF-B39B-650558904C20.jpeg

^ I agree but I literally have no one around me :lol:

I know a lot of people though, and they’re always in groups/crews...I just never fit in with one specific crowd but I can be around different crowds if that makes sense

Trying to push someone to do better for themselves is stressful :smh:

Li Nings are nice, my beef with the newest model (the 7?) is that they slapped the huge logo on the toe box, where they could’ve reduced it to be about quarter-sized towards the edge of the toebox by the laces

504BF0FD-6317-49AF-B39B-650558904C20.jpeg

That's just that colrorways. I've seen Wade have a pair that logo was blacked out......

And speaking of Wade. We never slept.

Been hanging out with a cousin from London a lot lately, and we've been hanging out so much (more than when when I was in London last summer actually) that I been picking up his vocabulary by mistake

He says 'nice' where most ppl would say 'good'

He says 'as well' where most people would say 'too'

Lol I wonder how long it'll take me to shake this habit after he's gone :lol:

how do you guys develop a really good work ethic? I havent had a full time job in a really long time so Im a bit worried when I get one Im gonna slack off/ abuse caffeine

bendover bendover

Be on time, be willing to work longer if needed, and try your best.
Take pride in what you put out. Think, what if this was my business?
My dad used to tell me "Nobody is going to put money in your pockets. If you want something you have to work for it"

how do you guys develop a really good work ethic? I havent had a full time job in a really long time so Im a bit worried when I get one Im gonna slack off/ abuse caffeine

bendover bendover
Think of Money. If your job is changing the world in a good way..... this will have you loving what you do daily. If your single it’d be more moolah to do fun things. Avoid stimulants unless you absolutely need to. Stay hydrated. *What Bendover said.

Last edited:
My stress from work has been slowly lingering when I'm home, which leads to me having a short temper and getting mad upset really quick.

Feel like I'm failing as a husband and father when I do that.

Need to do better, starting now.

Watch the Christopher Robin movie
Legit the whole movie is about this

My stress from work has been slowly lingering when I'm home, which leads to me having a short temper and getting mad upset really quick.

Feel like I'm failing as a husband and father when I do that.

Need to do better, starting now.

At least you recognize the issue. Being aware of that already means you're doing better IMO

ish happens, your family will understand.

Back
Top Bottom