the thread about nothing...

What’s that? Ear phones ?
G-Shock-History.png

If I lose my hair early I'm getting one of those units too, I look ugly as **** already lmao

I always find it funny that people that do you dirty or cut you off always come back around. Got a long block list just for that reason lol

If I lose my hair early I'm getting one of those units too, I look ugly as **** already lmao

I always find it funny that people that do you dirty or cut you off always come back around. Got a long block list just for that reason lol

Lmaoo I admire the honesty. These females out here frauding in a multitude of ways. Can't get mad at a dude with a unit

I wanna smack my barber.

I called him early at 10am. I asked if 1pm is cool. He said yeah. Then calls me back 5 min laters says come 2pm.

I say aight... ... I finish my workout... 12:45 and go grocery store.

Dude text me and says 2:30.

I’m like damn. (I work overnight, so I need sleep.)

I text back and say “aight cool.”

I get there and he’s halfway done with dude. It’s 2:27. So I sit down and wait. He then walks up to me and says I got one more. He’s just getting a lineup.

giphy.gif

So now I’m pissed.

Because he says the lineup will take only 15 min. But he’s lying. Because his lineups take 35-45 min. My cuts take 1 hour and I usually just get fade and lineup.

So I said “get the **** outta here with that bull****.”

You told me 2, then 2:30 and now by the time I get mine it will be around 3:45.

That’s 1:45 min extra. Piece of **** man.

So now it’s Saturday Night and I’m here with no lineup and fade.

I’m about to do Uber tonight....

I swear I’m telling every single passenger this same story tonight from beginning to end.

Every single one.

I wanna smack my barber.

I called him early at 10am. I asked if 1pm is cool. He said yeah. Then calls me back 5 min laters says come 2pm.

I say aight... ... I finish my workout... 12:45 and go grocery store.

Dude text me and says 2:30.

I’m like damn. (I work overnight, so I need sleep.)

I text back and say “aight cool.”

I get there and he’s halfway done with dude. It’s 2:27. So I sit down and wait. He then walks up to me and says I got one more. He’s just getting a lineup.

giphy.gif

So now I’m pissed.

Because he says the lineup will take only 15 min. But he’s lying. Because his lineups take 35-45 min. My cuts take 1 hour and I usually just get fade and lineup.

So I said “get the **** outta here with that bull****.”

You told me 2, then 2:30 and now by the time I get mine it will be around 3:45.

That’s 1:45 min extra. Piece of **** man.

So now it’s Saturday Night and I’m here with no lineup and fade.

I’m about to do Uber tonight....

I swear I’m telling every single passenger this same story tonight from beginning to end.

Every single one.

These ****** are the worst man.

Another Bibby

Its annoying when you’re moved on & feeling better about the situation, and they wanna come back into your life as if nothing happened. :smh:

Noooo. It’s like, you’re cancelled the second you do me dirty or go ghost. Bye af.

Some of these barbers should bump up their rates if they are really overbooked. **** happens and there should be some leeway between appointments.

My barber kills me. I have an appointment at 2 and I get here and this ***** constantly has a person in the chair and one more after him, like dog what's the point of making an appointment if I'm gonna get in the chair two hours after.
This happened with my barber up at school all the time and it was usually someone with not much hair

Haha all these horror stories about barbers
My bald *** starting to look real good
na. nothing beats the feeling of stepping out that barbershop with a fresh *** cut and stuntin on everyone on the weekend.

that small moment of pleasure makes it worth it lmao
my man, I shave my head everyonther day! I experience this feeling ur describing three times a week and I don’t have to wait around for 2 to 3 hours or make appointments .

Back
Top Bottom