the thread about nothing...

I’ve been through plenty of barbershop horror stories, for you dudes who never seen the ATL barbershop episode , go watch it lol

WeeklyUnfortunateHalibut-size_restricted.gif

Has anyone ever smashed a lookalike of your crush who’s not available. And liked the lookalike and the real at the same level. Lol headache cause the lookalike is gone. The lookalike was like a dime piece of the actual one with enhanced features and attributes.
Cliffs : lookalike -round booty,silicone *******, fit,more petite features,different hair texture, has the Anika boo boo kitty haircut, more tan tone, abs.
Real one - not the same body, can be bipolar, not as petite, not fit like the lookalike,has a kid.
I look at both the same but I’ve only got intimate with the lookalike.
Sorry no pics. No bs here.

Last edited:
Has anyone ever smashed a lookalike of your crush who’s not available. And liked the lookalike and the real at the same level. Lol headache cause the lookalike is gone. The lookalike was like a dime piece of the actual one with enhanced features and attributes.
Cliffs : lookalike -round booty,silicone *******, fit,more petite features,different hair texture, has the Annika boo boo kitty haircut, more tan tone, abs.
Real one - not the same body, can be bipolar, not as petite, not fit like the lookalike,has a kid.
I look at both the same but I’ve only got intimate with the lookalike.
Sorry no pics. No bs here.

Cats gotta stop doing that crack. Wth are you saying.

Has anyone ever smashed a lookalike of your crush who’s not available. And liked the lookalike and the real at the same level. Lol headache ? The lookalike was like a dime piece of the actual one with enhanced features and attributes.
Cats gotta stop doing that crack. Wth are you saying.
lol I have a crush on a chick locally. She’s bipolar with a kid and married. I smashed a stripper who has her facial features but is what many people would consider a dime piece. I miss the stripper but I occasionally see the local girl around town at random times “small city” I don’t know her. Do you get it ? The strippers from another state. She probably in another state now.
1.i have a crush on a local girl
2.i sleep with the dimepiece lookalike twice
3.i occasionally see the crush at random times around town.
4.i originally liked the crush a lot but I now miss the lookalike stripper.
5.lol
6. Trying to move on.

lol I have a crush on a chick locally. She’s bipolar with a kid and married. I smashed a stripper who has her facial features but is what many people would consider a dime piece. I miss the stripper but I occasionally see the local girl around town at random times “small city” I don’t know her. Do you get it ? The strippers from another state. She probably in another state now.
1.i have a crush on a local girl
2.i sleep with the dimepiece lookalike twice
3.i occasionally see the crush at random times around town.
4.i originally liked the crush a lot but I now miss the lookalike stripper.
5.lol
6. Trying to move on.

This actually kinda pissed me off lmao. Made a comment about not watching a show yet and this random ***** just runs up and tells me something in the show for no reason

50ADEF14-EAE3-4B1E-874A-2764A6C2C55D.jpeg

I drop series/ movies because of that :lol: just ruins all of the excitement/ wonder

Back
Top Bottom