the thread about nothing...

:rofl:I just got my haircut yesterday and went through the same ****. Earliest I can leave work is lke 4:30 so I ask my barber if I can make an appointment for 5:30. Hits me back like can you do 5? I say **** it I'll make it work. So I sneak out of the office at 4:15 and fight through all sorts of traffic. I arrive to the shop at 5:02 on the dot. He's still working on another dude in the chair. I dont even get seen till like 5:40, I'm like dog WTF? He tells me it took him longer then he thought to get through his appointments. All that rushing for nothing

Storytime

I was 8 years old and I was at a restaurant with my 6 year old cousin, father, uncle, aunt, and grandma. My cousin was looking through a magazine and starring at a page with bikini models. A kid sitting behind him said "ouh". My cousin pulled the magazine away from the other kid's view. They exchanged some words and basically told the other to pull up. They both go towards a secluded area. The kid was between the size of my cousin and me. Knowing my cousin was outmatched, I followed him. The kid smacked the magazine out of my cousin's hand. I punched the kid in his face and he said "that didn't hurt". My uncle, who was my cousins's dad called us to come back. They couldn't see what happened from their angle, they assumed we ran off somewhere to play. So my cousin and I went back to our table. The kid came back shortly after. He kicked my chair and said "you have bad parents, they drink". I got up and my grandma restrained me. The kids parents scolded him and apologized to the adults at our table and said "he's always like this". My cousin was overjoyed and chanted "we won!".

Last edited:
That’s funny because I was 8 years old and I was at a restaurant with my 6 year old cousin, father, uncle, aunt, and grandma. My cousin was looking through a magazine and starring at a page with bikini models. A kid sitting behind him said "ouh". My cousin pulled the magazine away from the other kid's view. They exchanged some words and basically told the other to pull up. They both go towards a secluded area. The kid was between the size of my cousin and me. Knowing my cousin was outmatched, I followed him. The kid smacked the magazine out of my cousin's hand. I punched the kid in his face and he said "that didn't hurt". My uncle, who was my cousins's dad called us to come back. They couldn't see what happened from their angle, they assumed we ran off somewhere to play. So my cousin and I went back to our table. The kid came back shortly after. He kicked my chair and said "you have bad parents, they drink". I got up and my grandma restrained me. The kids parents scolded him and apologized to the adults at our table and said "he's always like this". My cousin was overjoyed and chanted "we won!".

That's really funny because I was 7 and I was at a restaurant with my parents and I saw another kid looking through a magazine with bikini models. I said "ouh" and this kid pulled the magazine away from me like wtf bruh you can't share? We exchanged some words and we decided to square off. We went to a secluded area. The other kid, not minding his own business, followed us. He probably knew I was gonna destroy the first kid. So I smacked the magazine out of his hands and the kid that followed us punched me in the face. Didn't hurt, dude can't punch for ****. He must be real soft to this day. The parents called the kids back so I kicked their chair when I came back to let them know I was about that life. I told the kid his parents were bad because they were drinking since when my father drinks, he beats me up. Then my parents scolded me and apologized nicely to the other table but gave me a good beating when I got home. This little kid even has the balls to say "we won!" like he wasn't scared when I smacked that magazine out of his hands. what a *****!

That's really funny because I was 7 and I was at a restaurant with my parents and I saw another kid looking through a magazine with bikini models. I said "ouh" and this kid pulled the magazine away from me like wtf bruh you can't share? We exchanged some words and we decided to square off. We went to a secluded area. The other kid, not minding his own business, followed us. He probably knew I was gonna destroy the first kid. So I smacked the magazine out of his hands and the kid that followed us punched me in the face. Didn't hurt, dude can't punch for ****. He must be real soft to this day. The parents called the kids back so I kicked their chair when I came back to let them know I was about that life. I told the kid his parents were bad because they were drinking since when my father drinks, he beats me up. Then my parents scolded me and apologized nicely to the other table but gave me a good beating when I got home. This little kid even has the balls to say "we won!" like he wasn't scared when I smacked that magazine out of his hands. what a *****!
So that was you? Sorry for punching you. I still feel bad to this day, which is why I posted the story today. Beer's on me if we meet again.

they didn't know they were popular in America until the crowd started to sing along at about 0:50 in

Last edited:
Its annoying when you’re moved on & feeling better about the situation, and they wanna come back into your life as if nothing happened. :smh:

Noooo. It’s like, you’re cancelled the second you do me dirty or go ghost. Bye af.
Lolol I thought I was the only one with that mindset for a while.

Reminds me. I had one guy I knew that always started talking to a girl, and did hella **** for them. Ordered pizza to their houses, gave em money, etc. and then they'd play him horribly to go to another dude. He'd vent to me and I'd tell him **** em let it go

Somehow in the next few days he's talking with the same girl and the cycle would start again :lol:

I was walking to the grocery store from the parking lot. The same grocery store where I gave the $20 I found to the lady in front of me. This time a woman, I'm guessing in her late 40's was sitting in the driver's seat of her car signaling me to come over. I was skeptical so I just pointed at the grocery store like I have to go. I went in and literally grabbed two things. When I came out, the car the woman was in was gone. Now I don't know if she was a scam artist, she needed help, or she has a hot daughter she wanted to introduce me to. *shrugs*

I was walking to the grocery store from the parking lot. The same grocery store where I gave the $20 I found to the lady in front of me. This time a woman, I'm guessing in her late 40's was sitting in the driver's seat of her car signaling me to come over. I was skeptical so I just pointed at the grocery store like I have to go. I went in and literally grabbed two things. When I came out, the car the woman was in was gone. Now I don't know if she was a scam artist, she needed help, or she has a hot daughter she wanted to introduce me to. *shrugs*

Probably the Mother of the son you punched seeking revenge. Streets is watching stay safe out there.

How much u guys think it’s fair to replace an iPhone 6 screen?
The guy quoted me $70 with a lifetime warranty and a shield screen protector.
Without it it’s only $50.

s-l300.jpg

Back
Top Bottom