the thread about nothing...

MellowOptimisticCoati-size_restricted.gif

Binged 'How to Make it in America' the other day. Dope show, really wish it didn't get cancelled. I would have loved to see where it would have gone.
Got my brother onto that show a month ago, first thing he asked me afterwards was where he could buy crisp shirts :lol:. He then asked when the next season started, told him it got canceled

I liked Cudi on the show, aside from when he almost got Rena locked up and smashed Ben's girl he seemed like a stand up dude.

Like said before steal someone at work and risk to lose your job is pretty silly, plus the person didn't even switch off the phone ?
I see people leaving their smartphones everywhere at my work, I would never do that :lol:
If someone steals you something when it is in your pocket or in a cloakroom, you can easily complain about it, but if you let your suitcase anywhere, he's not the only one to blame...
It's like leting your bike in the streets without any padlock and praying for people to be honest :wow:

scr.jpg

EDIT

Kind of wish those Carthartt's were air max 1s or 90s
Yes, as for Air Force 1 and 95, the form of the 90 will work well with Carhartt (don't know why I associate this brand with "massive" :s)

Back
Top Bottom