the thread about nothing...

Looking forward to tonight's game. Really hope I could hang with the players and contribute.

Knowing that it's a Filipino-American league, it's going to get dirty from time to time.

I don't think I ever bought a basketball.

As kids, playing full courts all day long, there were plenty of basketballs laying around.

Someone would bring it, or we would just steal one when the big guys weren't looking.

#ScumbagLife

Well damn.....
:emoji_basketball::nerd:

E7D9D5DF-7E1F-4950-9327-28A5D9AB99A3.jpeg
E38D0B83-6044-4C73-B7E0-420305F5B1F9.jpeg

Selling some stickers on grailed and dude made an offer In my messages (not actually submitting offer + payment) then asked for a bunch of free ****.

End up selling to somebody else who offered more and sent payment instantly.

Now original dude is in my DMs complaining .. I hate and Love grailed lol

Call me late but is Grailed the spot?

I rly wanna sell a pair of Tru blues on stockx but I used the insoles to play basketball in. What can I do

Gov't still shut down...so still unemployed.
I should be more productive with my time off but not knowing when i will be getting a pay check i can't really travel anywhere or go spend a ton on anything. I have been reading more which i guess is good.

How's your savings holding up?

It's terrible that the shut down has gone this long just so the US can build a wall. I'm sure our money can go to a lot of better things.

Grailed is the home of low balling scumbags and ghost vendors who dont respond to messages. Best thing I found on their was the Rizzoli bape book but dude wouldn't budge on the price. Thankfully I found a signed copy on ebay 2 days later in perfect condition for 40 bucks less. He must of saw it too cause when I brought it and the listing closed he started hitting me on grailed immediatly with offers to buy his book

Back
Top Bottom