the thread about nothing...

7802d0cf803d15b8d29de419491a39e4.jpg

Getting passed to a Max deal? How is that a bad thing?
Bro...4 teams in 4 years says a lot about a player of Jimmy's caliber.

Top tier (or just below top tier if you separate LBJ, Giannis, Durant, Kawhi, Curry and Davis into their own tier) talent but MAJOR pain in the *** to deal with.

Bulls didn't want to commit to him not just because of his lack of leadership skills but they felt he would not be worth 200 million when that time rolled around.

Minny wanted to keep him because Thibs loves abusive relationships. He also loves hard nosed players who will leave it on the floor which is Jimmy through and through. The owner believed in Wiggins and Towns at their 1st extension max prices more than he believed in Jimmy at his veteran max price. This pissed Jimmy off and he demands a trade. I fully suspect however if the Wolves offered him that 5 year 200+ million extension that he signs it, no hesi.

Reports out of Philly is that Jimmy openly challenged Brett Brown's offensive structure. Not that there is anything wrong with someone keeping folks accountable, but you'd think a guy who is bouncing from team to team and looking to get paid in 5 months would be a good soldier. Also unfounded rumors that Jimmy had issues with Embiid and Simmons. Read that on a message board and hard for me to really believe it given how much chemistry Jimmy and Joel seemed to have during post game pressers together.

Now he's on the wrong side of 30 with a max contract on a team that as currently constructed will not contend. Good luck to that situation.

Im trying to understand Durant's motive to want to play with Kyrie. I don't get it.

This is his 2nd free agency move that was confirmed by at least all star break of his final year under contract. Durant needs to circle the wagons on personal team.

Bro...4 teams in 4 years says a lot about a player of Jimmy's caliber.

Top tier (or just below top tier if you separate LBJ, Giannis, Durant, Kawhi, Curry and Davis into their own tier) talent but MAJOR pain in the *** to deal with.

Bulls didn't want to commit to him not just because of his lack of leadership skills but they felt he would not be worth 200 million when that time rolled around.

Minny wanted to keep him because Thibs loves abusive relationships. He also loves hard nosed players who will leave it on the floor which is Jimmy through and through. The owner believed in Wiggins and Towns at their 1st extension max prices more than he believed in Jimmy at his veteran max price. This pissed Jimmy off and he demands a trade. I fully suspect however if the Wolves offered him that 5 year 200+ million extension that he signs it, no hesi.

Reports out of Philly is that Jimmy openly challenged Brett Brown's offensive structure. Not that there is anything wrong with someone keeping folks accountable, but you'd think a guy who is bouncing from team to team and looking to get paid in 5 months would be a good soldier. Also unfounded rumors that Jimmy had issues with Embiid and Simmons. Read that on a message board and hard for me to really believe it given how much chemistry Jimmy and Joel seemed to have during post game pressers together.

Now he's on the wrong side of 30 with a max contract on a team that as currently constructed will not contend. Good luck to that situation.
Thank you for the analysis on the Jimmy trade.

That info was already out there.

This is why official announcements are just attention whoring moments to me. He already had posts on social media that were clearly posted by a gay male. The need to make an announcement was unnecessary. At least IMO. Maybe he felt it necessary foe himself to feel whole, but as I already said, he had that info out on social media already.

Back
Top Bottom