the thread about nothing...

Im trying to understand Durant's motive to want to play with Kyrie. I don't get it.

This is his 2nd free agency move that was confirmed by at least all star break of his final year under contract. Durant needs to circle the wagons on personal team.
I think KD is pissed at the Warriors for his injury. He liked a post on IG saying part of the reason he left was because of the Warriors incompetence

I think KD is pissed at the Warriors for his injury. He liked a post on IG saying part of the reason he left was because of the Warriors incompetence
Yeah, i think that story is goung to be juicy whenever it gets told. No way in hell that first injury was just a calf. Not buying it for a second, especially after the complete rupture. Especially given Iggy had a calf injury and had no kind of similar reaction as KD's initial reaction. Especially given the visual reaction and his verbal reaction afterwards SCREAMS Achilles.

That said, the info on him and Kyrie playing together was the hot topic of all star weekend. Seems like this was in the works prior to the unfortunate injury.

Money talks.
Yea for these celebrities. But for normal people they just want attention. No offense but why does SF needs two days for the Pride parade? They got a whole month and one day of parade isn’t enough? It’s not even just one month, I hear it every month. If they want to be treated equally then act like it.

It reminded me of when Ellen came out of the closet, then almost every episode of her tv series it’s about her being gay and wanting to make a huge deal about it. It got to the point where everyone said just continue on with the show already! We get it, you’re gay!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro...4 teams in 4 years says a lot about a player of Jimmy's caliber.

Top tier (or just below top tier if you separate LBJ, Giannis, Durant, Kawhi, Curry and Davis into their own tier) talent but MAJOR pain in the *** to deal with.

Bulls didn't want to commit to him not just because of his lack of leadership skills but they felt he would not be worth 200 million when that time rolled around.

Minny wanted to keep him because Thibs loves abusive relationships. He also loves hard nosed players who will leave it on the floor which is Jimmy through and through. The owner believed in Wiggins and Towns at their 1st extension max prices more than he believed in Jimmy at his veteran max price. This pissed Jimmy off and he demands a trade. I fully suspect however if the Wolves offered him that 5 year 200+ million extension that he signs it, no hesi.

Reports out of Philly is that Jimmy openly challenged Brett Brown's offensive structure. Not that there is anything wrong with someone keeping folks accountable, but you'd think a guy who is bouncing from team to team and looking to get paid in 5 months would be a good soldier. Also unfounded rumors that Jimmy had issues with Embiid and Simmons. Read that on a message board and hard for me to really believe it given how much chemistry Jimmy and Joel seemed to have during post game pressers together.

Now he's on the wrong side of 30 with a max contract on a team that as currently constructed will not contend. Good luck to that situation.
How I see it, having Jimmy Butler at least makes the Heat a playoff team. And with the new lottery odds rule, it’s not a good idea to have a whole season relying on tanking anymore. They’d be much worse off without Butler.

A few weeks ago I did speculate there might be other reasons he is getting all this notoriety.
I have little doubt he's an industry plant. Who is he signed to? Why did they believe in him so much that they paid for a BRC feature? And the budget on the video had to be INSANE for a no hit wonder.

I only caught wind of the situation when they refused to let him take the top spot on the country billboards claiming it was not a country song. But looking at all the pieces I am aware of, this ****s fake.

Remember when Steve Kerr was about to get the largest head coaching contract offer from the Knicks when he had only 0 years coaching and spent 1.5 years dismantling the end of the Phx Suns run?

Favoritism and Nepotism is widespread. Willie Brown just always gave me weird vibes. They were in a relationship so of course he pulled some strings.

Willie Brown is a scumbag failed actor that ****ed up the city big time while he was Mayor and is a big reason San Francisco is a too expensive for natives to even live here. **** Willie Browns Hollywood ***.

Hate that injuries are going to be the topic of discussion for these Finals and the otucome. Raps are purely outplaying the Warriors...getting stronger as the Warriors show fatigue.

I have to really reexamine where I put this Warriors team in the terms of historical rankings. I was convinced, win or lose this year, they were a dynasty. But now that a loss looks likely...Looking at the 1st title...it came by way of injuries vs their opponent. 2nd year they won 73 games and loss to the same team that beat the year before now that the team was healthy. Then they added a top 5 player to an already Finals capable team so no shock they won a title, (and face a team missing it's best player in the WCF in 2017. Then 2018, we have a CP3 injury and 23 straight missed 3PFGA that gets them to the Finals and 3rd title in 4 years.

Really thought that was enough for a dynasty, but the facts of the matter don't look all that grand.
This would be an interesting discussion now. I do think there’s some truth to the dynasty being overrated

Durant went from Westbrook to Curry to Irving. Amazing, I also saw that video earlier this week and Gilbert would have a point but he picked the wrong 2 players.

Back
Top Bottom