the thread about nothing...

Durant went from Westbrook to Curry to Irving. Amazing, I also saw that video earlier this week and Gilbert would have a point but he picked the wrong 2 players.
Perhaps the bigs of the 90's would have been exposed as slow footed, but that's about it, IMO.

Plus, if the players from the 90's are thrown into today's world, they will reap the same benefits as year round specialization and an expanded all around skill focus from a young age.

I'm not sure you can man up and lock down anyone individually in todays NBA with how the rules work but I cant see anyone abusing Pippen in any era, Rodman is crazy but he's crashing boards and running with 4s on the regular

When I was getting off the train and exiting there were like 10 people just walking pass the gate and not pay right in front of the attendant. The attendant just stood there and watched. I noticed this the past week at different stations too. It's no wonder people don't pay anymore, there's nothing the attendant can do.

Bruh :wow:
SmartSelect_20190701-003834_Facebook.gif

When I was getting off the train and exiting there were like 10 people just walking pass the gate and not pay right in front of the attendant. The attendant just stood there and watched. I noticed this the past week at different stations too. It's no wonder people don't pay anymore, there's nothing the attendant can do.
They're hiking fares to make up for this.

Sometimes I see BART police stopping fare evaders and they always swear up and down that they do not have money on them. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom