the thread about nothing...

Don't see how that's comparable. One is obtainable, if not far fetched (or dangerous). The other is impossible to be true..not necessarily the feelings portion, but the feelings being accurate.
Well It’s Not Comparable, But I Would Take That Time To Reinforce The Need & Importance Of A High Quality Education. An 8 Year Old Has No Clue What Their Identity Is Nor What It Will Be So Imo It Doesn’t Warrant A Conversation, But I Would Make Note Of It.
Stay in school and get great grades is an appropriate response to them wanting to become an astronaut, it speaks to how they should continue working towards their goal. As a response to "I want a pet bear"? I guess it could work too; they are being rewarded for good academic performance.

But this is a child talking about their identity. What would telling them to stay in school accomplish? It could come off as dismissive and you don't really address the issue at hand.

Unrelated, but why is every word in your post capitalized?

Well Imo The Issue At Hand Is A Lack Of Education & World Experience. I Wouldn’t Put Much Weight In A One Off Comment By An 8 Y/O. With That Said, I Would Keep An Eye On The Childs Behavior & Social Interactions. I Can See How That Response Could Potentially Be Viewed As Dismissive, But My Intentions Are To Redirect The Childs Focus On Education, Because No Matter Who They Become They’ll Benefit From It.

This restaurant living in the future :pimp:
0594304D-0A8D-4930-9D54-70EF2B99840D.jpeg
I posted this a couple days ago. :lol:

I dropped my phone too many times, screen didn't crack but I have an imprint of the NT logo on the top left of my screen. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom