the thread about nothing...

What are the scents that they come in, I’ll try it.
Seems like it's only Fresh and Citrus. The Fresh is a little sweet smelling. My girl didn't believe it to be "manly" enough, but she's used to me wearing Axe Dark Chocolate. It's a good smell.

Smelled the Citrus in store. Couldn't get with it. Not a bad smell, but I'd say too girly.

635496469510551472-845748.jpg

I always **** prior to my morning shower. And I allow more than enough time to make sure I'm done with ****ting prior to showering.

But this morning, my tummy rumbled while brush ing my teeth...Tried to walk it off and keep getting ready but I had to sit back down again. So damn nasty...now I probably smell like **** for all of today.

Really wanted to hop back in the shower to wash only my ads, but didn't have the time.

What is there to do in Chicago other than sears Tower?

i'll be there next week for a day need suggestions from chi-town residents

i know to avoid the south side lol
It's more than just the Southside you wanna avoid lmao.

If you're gonna be downtown, hit up water tower place and then dinner at Chicago Cut.

If you're up north, can't help you much as I don't hang around there, but it's the nice part of town...**** ton to do. Fulton Market is up north...tons of places to eat.

It's more than just the Southside you wanna avoid lmao.

If you're gonna be downtown, hit up water tower place and then dinner at Chicago Cut.

If you're up north, can't help you much as I don't hang around there, but it's the nice part of town...**** ton to do. Fulton Market is up north...tons of places to eat.
Yeh im up north i think lol by sears tower

Back
Top Bottom