the thread about nothing...

They still not letting go :lol:
E379C93D-8547-4051-A87C-30217F4046D9.jpeg

Drove by the Popeyes close to my work. Line was out the door and the drive thru line was almost wrapped out to the street. No way I was waiting for that. Got Pollo Tropical instead

20190823_104523.jpg

2+2+1+9+4+4=22

2 is the number of the harmonizor and mediator. 2's are good at understanding people's feelings.

22 is the Master Builder. They have the power to manifest big dreams into reality.

images

Last edited:
42D0D7BD-D9BE-4A95-9B94-80A27FE5020F.jpeg

Gypsys begging for money using their kids and a diff begger doing this on the same train. I even put my arm over my arm rest and he still shove this dumb tissue thing under. I hope Bart really will do something about this. It’s like they’re doing this more on purpose after hearing it on the news.

Gypsys begging for money using their kids and a diff begger doing this on the same train. I even put my arm over my arm rest and he still shove this dumb tissue thing under. I hope Bart really will do something about this. It’s like they’re doing this more on purpose after hearing it on the news.
They are clearly riding around all day on different trains, they should at least be cited for fare evasion. Secondly, I have heard this is an international crime ring and that the ones who carry a baby feed it drugs so that it falls asleep and doesn't cry.

They are clearly riding around all day on different trains, they should at least be cited for fare evasion. Secondly, I have heard this is an international crime ring and that the ones who carry a baby feed it drugs so that it falls asleep and doesn't cry.
That’s so ****ed up with how they’re using the kids, those kind of stupid $h!7 people deserves to be tortured. I was so tempted to throw that stupid tissue across the train. He knew I didnt want to move my arm too.

That’s so ****ed up with how they’re using the kids, those kind of stupid $h!7 people deserves to be tortured. I was so tempted to throw that stupid tissue across the train. He knew I did t want to move my arm too.
Was it the kind of stocky guy with the man bun? I always see him, he got the man bun most recently.

They've got the ingenuity to get cards printed so i feel they can contribute something to society and get a job. The audacity to ask for it back :smh: story sounds so fake.

Was it the kind of stocky guy with the man bun? I always see him, he got the man bun most recently.
I didn’t really look at his face that long but I think he has a beard. I saw what he was doing from the corner of my eye while I was on my phone and I tried to ignore him.

Supposedly it is hard to go after them because of freedom of speech. I do not understand because businesses can put up a "No Soliciting" sign. The dancers, I do not mind as much because they are teenagers at least trying to make something of themselves.

Back
Top Bottom