the thread about nothing...

There needs to be some sort of limit to freedom of speech. I feel like theyre soliciting more than freedom of speech. I would rather give some money to the homeless in the streets, at least they’re not bothering people. I don’t understand why it’s so hard for some to be considerate of others. I don’t mind the performers as well but at the same time I just want some quiet time on Bart and when they dance In the trains they’re kicking the side and stepping on the ceiling which I don’t like. The Bay Area can’t have nice things.

Even if they revise the laws, it won't really make a difference. I can tell you from experience that BART police are the more incompetent useless task force on the face of this Earth.

Even if they revise the laws, it won't really make a difference. I can tell you from experience that BART police are the more incompetent useless task force on the face of this Earth.
I agree. I don't expect much from most people here or even most of the US, otherwise I’m just setting myself up for disappointment. Too many selfish incompetent people with no ethics, bad service etc. One can hope though...:ohwell:

NT -- need your opinion

So Homie A invited me and Homie B to his city next weekend
In the group chat, it goes like this -- we're all 27yo and homies from HS:

Me (to Homie B): Let's cover Homie A on food/beer since he's posting us up at his crib
Homie B: No need to remind me, I'm not the cheap one
Me: Provide examples, bro. Can't just send shots
Homie B: I do what I want :shrug:
Me: Classic you, always ruining potentially great things
Homie B: Classic you would be flaking on the trip
Me: Bro, we've discussed this before: you're wild insecure and negative. You're among bros, not enemies
Homie B: :shrug:

Homie A just replied with plans for the weekend
I'm just tired of Homie B, always saying negative sh-- with no basis
I wanna dip on this trip just to not deal with goofy Homie B and his sideways comments
He's acted like this since HS, but Homie A is the homie

NT -- need your opinion

Me (to Homie B): Let's cover Homie A on food/beer since he's posting us up at his crib
Me: Bro, we've discussed this before: you're wild insecure and negative. You're among bros, not enemies

I wanna dip on this trip just to not deal with goofy Homie B and his sideways comments
Start paying less attention to Homie B. Doesn’t matter how long you guys have known each other. Doesn’t seem like he’s a real one.

Last edited by a moderator:
NT -- need your opinion

If you do not mind me asking, do you have a history or reputation of being cheap?

He's always sending sideways shots
And when he gets called out on it, he says some immature stuff like:
"I do what I want" or "A boss doesn't need to explain"

Dude sounds annoying as hell.
I'd still wanna go out to see Homie A though. If Homie B starts running his mouth tell him what's what and just be blunt bout it. If he doesn't get the memo, his problem.

They are clearly riding around all day on different trains, they should at least be cited for fare evasion. Secondly, I have heard this is an international crime ring and that the ones who carry a baby feed it drugs so that it falls asleep and doesn't cry.
Yeah, I believe its all part of a ring.

I saw this lady with a baby and suggested she sit inside, since it was colder. She refused and even refused when I offered to buy her and her kid a meal. Her sign said "Anything helps" too.

Scam.

What is there to do in Chicago other than sears Tower?

i'll be there next week for a day need suggestions from chi-town residents

i know to avoid the south side lol

I was there last weekend for the first time. Beautiful city! I walked everywhere and it was incredible. Hotel was right next to Niketown on Michigan ave and was basically in the middle of everything.Visit all the parks, museums and definitely try all the different restaurants available at your disposal. Howl at the Moon on Saturday night was nothing but woman on top of woman! There had to be like 12 bridal parties there and they were all extra friendly! Lmao

What show is this from?

-------------

et7ip079j8i31.jpg

Yea, "I do what I want.." is some f*** s***. Sounds like dude can't be trusted tbh
Yeah he is only going to get worse if any situation escalates. People like this want to test you to gauge what they can get away with and will get more bold and aggressive.

Yeah, I believe its all part of a ring.

I saw this lady with a baby and suggested she sit inside, since it was colder. She refused and even refused when I offered to buy her and her kid a meal. Her sign said "Anything helps" too.

Scam.

The bigger issue is the possible human trafficking. I suspect that some of these beggars are doing this to pay off debt owed to a crime org that brought them here.

Back
Top Bottom