the thread about nothing...

Anytime I see Boy Scout leaders I automatically assume they became that because they are pedo’s. Same with priests. Same with female middle school and high school teachers.

What are some other professions that cause you to assume the worst about them, based on other infamous cases?

The others I get the train of thought. Female teachers though?

Just played our most washed game ever.
Bunch of early 30 year olds (us)
Vs
A bunch of 20-21 year olds.
We had no subs at all. They were just running and running and running.
One of our players cramped up 5 minutes before the end whistle. Stayed on the floor so we had to carry him out :lol:
We lost 5-3
But I did score this NICE bicycle kick.
Good Sunday 8)

qd3ja19alpi31.jpg

Last edited:
Googled and can't find the answer. Can you have crabs without seeing any crabs? I'm itching like crazy and anti fungal cream won't work so it's not jock itch. There's no marks on me either.

Yeah, get to the doc son.

I have no actual experience, but I did not believe crabs were visible to the naked eye.

TAN,

Brother and I got a hotel room for our families for an upcoming wedding in September. Due to the instability of job contract we decided to not attend the wedding and to pay my brother back. He texted me this morning stating he found people to take our room. So being the nice, big brother that I am, asked if the people they found could pay $100 of the $250 we owe him, since they're already getting a discounted rate. I feel that if he wasn't able to find people to share the room, I'd cover the full amount that I owe. But since, he did find someone, I thought it was fair for them to pay a small amount of what we owe.

Am I wrong?

Back
Top Bottom