the thread about nothing...

giphy.gif

Had a dream last night that felt too real. Might end up being one of those deja Vu, glitch in the matrix things. Bumped into a high school flame and it was like we were never apart. She was working in construction and still looked as good as she did when we were kids. I apparently had been diagnosed with a mental illness that I can't remember. We hit off pretty well and started dating again. I woke up shortly after.

Had a dream last night that felt too real. Might end up being one of those deja Vu, glitch in the matrix things. Bumped into a high school flame and it was like we were never apart. She was working in construction and still looked as good as she did when we were kids. I apparently had been diagnosed with a mental illness that I can't remember. We hit off pretty well and started dating again. I woke up shortly after.
Those are the dreams that really mess with your emotions.:lol:

People who can't afford to raise kids shouldn't have them. It puts too much of a burden on the kids to have to work hard a majority of their life to overcome the poverty gap.
I was just having this conversation with my friend last night. It was his birthday on Saturday and his wife decided to throw a baby shower for her friend on his birthday instead of throwing one for him or spending family time. Her friends still live in the ghetto living pay check to pay check living in the husband’s family’s basement and this will be their second kid. The husband and his friends are pretty much losers too. They needed a place for the baby shower so my friend’s wife offered and decided to do most of the work. My friend’s wife is a stupid f*** tho, she seems to care about her friends more than her family. Took her dumb*** out of the ghetto too. Unappreciative piece of ****. Too bad my friend is too nice and forgiving.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just having this conversation with my friend last night. It was his birthday on Saturday and his wife decided to throw a baby shower for her friend on his birthday instead of throwing one for him or spending family time. Her friends still live in the ghetto living pay check to pay check living in the husband’s family’s basement and this will be their second kid. The husband and his friends are pretty much losers too. They needed a place for the baby shower so my friend’s wife offered and decided to do most of the work. My friend’s wife is a stupid f*** tho, she seems to care about her friends more than her family. Too bad my friend is too nice and forgiving. Took her dumb*** out of the ghetto. Unappreciative piece of ****.
nah bruh, your friends wife ain't a stupid ****. she's blessed enough to be in a position to help and kind hearted enough to actually do so. a lot of folks are able to help, very few will.

my girl is very much the same way while I'm the ******* in her ear asking her why is she always doing something for somebody else. but my wife is so ******* kind hearted...couldn't imagine her being any other way.

nah bruh, your friends wife ain't a stupid ****. she's blessed enough to be in a position to help and kind hearted enough to actually do so. a lot of folks are able to help, very few will.

my girl is very much the same way while I'm the ******* in her ear asking her why is she always doing something for somebody else. but my wife is so ****ing kind hearted...couldn't imagine her being any other way.
Nah she’s diff. She’s afraid of not having friends. When all is said and done she complains about them and talk ****. She have a very bad temper, don’t take care of the kids or cook. She was about to go to a wedding one year instead of celebrating her daughter’s birthday until my friend question her priority and her mentality. She holds her frustration with her friends and take it out on him and the kids. My friend does all the work. She thinks she’s still in high school but she’s 38.

Nah she’s diff. She’s afraid of not having friends. When all is said and done she complains about them and talk ****. She have a very bad temper, don’t take care of the kids or cook. She holds her frustration with her friends and take it out on him and the kids. My friend does all the work. She thinks she’s still in high school but she’s 38.
gotcha...I would hope they don't feel like Either one of them is neglecting the family. so long as they have that understanding together.

probably way more to it than what you see on the surface, fam. but I truly don't know. I just know **** typically ain't as simple as we tend to think.
One year we went to Hawaii as a group. She was non stop buyin stuff for her friends with his money. My buddy wanted this Hawaiian cookie with collectible tin case and she said no. My friend asked me to help him buy it and she tried to get mad at me for helping him buy it.

She’s a very simple minded dumb***.

Back
Top Bottom