the thread about nothing...

6199822D-0572-4967-9CE4-3102EE7D4D10.jpeg
name?
I've had no luck in selling my 2016 Macbook Pro. I'm surprised.
me too bruh
Economy rough

So I met with the CEO and Program Manager yesterday to discuss my current role and background. When they found out that I worked at different locations and was from the SF Bay Area, the CEO immediately asked if I was interested in a vacant role in SF. Went through my meeting and the Program Manager said he's follow up with me regarding the position.

Let's see what happens.

Terrible week!!!!!!!

Sold a pair of satin 1s on my friends stockx account to get instant payout. (to pay for travis scott 6s i got from footaction chicago).

They get the shoes, and they fail verification for some "Factory flaw" and ship them back and take the $650 from my boys account. Pictures in the email didnt work, so we dont know what the flaw is.

To give him his $ back, i give him an 8.5 obsidian and sell an 8.5 obsidian on his account. we`re good. i drop the shoes off wednesday evening, cool.

I sell ANOTHER size 10 satin i had, without issues, on my GOAT account and go to ship them off, only to notice that The 8.5 i meant to ship wednesday, is still in the box in my trunk......Which means, i accidentally shipped my sz 10 satin instead of the 8.5 obsidian.

THEN on my way home, my engine starts smoking (2015 chevy impala. ) get home, and i have an oil leak.

THEN TODAY, my sons mom tells me she emailed his school because he didnt want to go. He said if he went today, he`d be getting into a fight with some kid thats been trying to bully him.

before the school could read the email, the fight happened and he`s suspended for all of next week.

Terrible week!!!!!!!

Sold a pair of satin 1s on my friends stockx account to get instant payout. (to pay for travis scott 6s i got from footaction chicago).

They get the shoes, and they fail verification for some "Factory flaw" and ship them back and take the $650 from my boys account. Pictures in the email didnt work, so we dont know what the flaw is.

To give him his $ back, i give him an 8.5 obsidian and sell an 8.5 obsidian on his account. we`re good. i drop the shoes off wednesday evening, cool.

I sell ANOTHER size 10 satin i had, without issues, on my GOAT account and go to ship them off, only to notice that The 8.5 i meant to ship wednesday, is still in the box in my trunk......Which means, i accidentally shipped my sz 10 satin instead of the 8.5 obsidian.

THEN on my way home, my engine starts smoking (2015 chevy impala. ) get home, and i have an oil leak.

THEN TODAY, my sons mom tells me she emailed his school because he didnt want to go. He said if he went today, he`d be getting into a fight with some kid thats been trying to bully him.

before the school could read the email, the fight happened and he`s suspended for all of next week.

damb man rough week indeed. Hope things turn around / work out.

Got cleared to do a seated bike. I had to beg a little. Bu after 2.5 weeks of no physical activity i had never been so happy to be on a seated bike at the gym in my life. Felt good to just sweat

Terrible week!!!!!!!

Hold your head, bro. Count your blessings

Man, I used to get the sandwich and the nuggets....60lbs ago. If you in shape, you tha man!!
60lbs ago?!? When was this? Haha. This is my usual. I used to add another grilled chicken sandwich to it but their grilled chicken taste weird. I’m in normal shape. 5’11” 175-178ish lbs.

Back
Top Bottom