the thread about nothing...

UltimateWateryCockerspaniel-max-1mb.gif
UltimateWateryCockerspaniel-max-1mb.gif

i saw rikishi at the Long Beach comicon.
he was charging $20 a pic :frown:

I heard Joe Rogan talking about Comic Con and such is what get celebs in trouble with IRS. They get cash for pics and stuff but don’t report it to the IRS. The pics and such end up being evidence against the celebs.

Does anyone wear New Balance here? Are the 997s or 998s comfortable?

I used to buy 997’s and they were comfortable especially after they broke in. But it’s been at least 6 or 7 years since my last pair. I started just grabbing 574’s for the low. Comfort is decent.
Are they durable? The suede on top seems good but what about the midsole and the cushioning? I know it's been a while since you bought them but I don't think they should've changed much.

About to catch this 1987 Freddy flick with my brother and the nephews :smokin
5D7237A8-74E5-47AC-8384-93D86791FCA6.jpeg
That’s my favorite Nightmare. Dope!
Are they durable? The suede on top seems good but what about the midsole and the cushioning? I know it's been a while since you bought them but I don't think they should've changed much.
Yeah they were durable for everyday wear. I wasn’t running a lot or working out in them but for day to day use they last for years if you switch up shoes and don’t dog’em. I still got a pair of brown leather Made In USA 997’s in storage that I wore for years and they still look and feel great. NB is pretty solid with the quality but I did notice they are dropping a lot of mass produced cheaper newer models. Like the 997H’s I haven’t tried those. I had the older models. The made in USA & England models of NB’s are always more quality builds and materials.

My nephew (the one with autism) answered the first trivia question correct and got a free movie poster of the film. He also got to ask actress Heather Langenkamp
a question about her first day on the set meeting Johnny Depp during the 1st film :lol: She ended up giving him a handshake too, that was nice of her.
02CCB099-E7FA-4F79-B8D2-6F04E8007274.jpeg
B2494157-A911-4DCA-B85B-76430D41C128.jpeg

We got home just a few minutes ago but it was worth it.

Last edited:
That’s my favorite Nightmare. Dope!

Yeah, I like this one too! Part 2 and 3 are my favorites of the entire franchise. It was cool to see this movie the way people experienced it back in 1987. They showed the 35mm version of the film and with the actress there to answer questions, it was a dope bonus.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom