the thread about nothing...

Joined Mar 19, 2013
Nice! Good job nephew! Looks like he was really happy too. 8) I wish they would do something like that around here.
He was talking about going to see this movie aalllll week long and how he was going to win a prize from them if given the chance. He literally shot straight up out of his seat when they asked the date of the movie release.

Movie host: Yes! You are correct. Come on down and get your prize. Wow, you weren’t even born when the movie was new :lol::wow:

They playing the Elm street movies on the SYFY channel
I would watch them but they are playing them backwards for some reason
That’s so odd, it’s got to be a mistake.

Joined Mar 19, 2013
Will Air Jordan's stop being trendy at some point? I know nothing lasts forever.
Soon enough. They’ll still sell well because the styling of their shoes are pretty good. Even some of the late 90s team shoes have gotten love.

It’s not real.
Yeah, just read some of the comments from that link. I was starting to think this was about having to do with that Chapo guy.

alchemist iq

Supporter
Joined May 12, 2008
Will Air Jordan's stop being trendy at some point? I know nothing lasts forever.
Nope. Air Jordan’s is embedded into basketball and sneaker culture. The brand sits at the pinnacle of sneaker culture for it to become irrelevant, let alone basketball as a sport will still make the brand relevant for generations.

Top Bottom