the thread about nothing...

My nephew (the one with autism) answered the first trivia question correct and got a free movie poster of the film. He also got ask actress Heather Langenkamp
a question about her first day on the set meeting Johnny Depp during the 1st film :lol: She ended up giving him a handshake too, that was nice of her.
02CCB099-E7FA-4F79-B8D2-6F04E8007274.jpeg
B2494157-A911-4DCA-B85B-76430D41C128.jpeg

We got home just a few minutes ago but it was worth it.
Nice! Good job nephew! Looks like he was really happy too. 8) I wish they would do something like that around here.

Yeah, I like this one too! Part 2 and 3 are my favorites of the entire franchise. It was cool to see this movie the way people experienced it back in 1987. 35mm version of the film and with the actress there to answer questions was a dope bonus.
While 3 is up there how can 2 be your favorite?? That’s the one with the gay undertones and overall weirdness lol. They shifted directions massively from 2-3 lol.

That’s my favorite Nightmare. Dope!

Yeah they were durable for everyday wear. I wasn’t running a lot or working out in them but for day to day use they last for years if you switch up shoes and don’t dog’em. I still got a pair of brown leather Made In USA 997’s in storage that I wore for years and they still look and feel great. NB is pretty solid with the quality but I did notice they are dropping a lot of mass produced cheaper newer models. Like the 997H’s I haven’t tried those. I had the older models. The made in USA & England models of NB’s are always more quality builds and materials.
Sounds decent. Might give them a shot. Saw YCMC have the “Hendrix” and the “orange toes”. The silohette looks like it’ll go with anything too. Thanks sir!

I seen Cristian from WWE at Awesome Con in DC

He was just standing around and nobody cared :lol:

Told my boy to look behind him and he was like yea idc either lol

Nice! Good job nephew! Looks like he was really happy too. 8) I wish they would do something like that around here.
He was talking about going to see this movie aalllll week long and how he was going to win a prize from them if given the chance. He literally shot straight up out of his seat when they asked the date of the movie release.

Movie host: Yes! You are correct. Come on down and get your prize. Wow, you weren’t even born when the movie was new :lol::wow:

They playing the Elm street movies on the SYFY channel
I would watch them but they are playing them backwards for some reason
That’s so odd, it’s got to be a mistake.

Back
Top Bottom