the thread about nothing...

Bape was at it's peak from 2004-2007. Around 2010, they went bankrupt or something and Nigo the founder sold the company for pennies on the dollar. They "came back" a few years ago 2016-ish , and was hot for a few years which is when these pics I posted were taken. It is pretty obvious based on the context (Odell Beckham with his mohawk, DJ Khaled with his son) and doesn't take a timestamp to figure out. It's slowed down recently, but Bape is still relevant. But somehow you think LRG "aged" better because that is what you see at Ross.
"It's slow down recently" but yet you just said
earlier "The Bape camo pattern has had a resurgence these past few years."

The contridiction in both statements let me know your just talking out your asz.

was in north carolina this weekend and was stuck in a traffic jam because the popeyes drive through was backed out into the road and people were actually waiting that long

was the chicken sandwich back or something?

also went to bojangles for breakfast...first time i ever been there...i got nothing...but i went it and bought food for my girl and her family members :lol:

was in north carolina this weekend and was stuck in a traffic jam because the popeyes drive through was backed out into the road and people were actually waiting that long

was the chicken sandwich back or something?

dealt with the same BS yesterday smh. Chicken Sandwiches came back on Sunday

My sister suffered a brain Aneurysm last night
This **** is scary I cried after seeing my nephew cry
He’s only 9 and should be going through something like this

But I’m positive she’s going to make it through just keeping myself in check to think and speak positivity in the situation
I'm so sorry to hear what happened to your sister, but am relieved that she is going to make it through.

Will she need surgery?

k089v2uvzuw31.jpg

"It's slow down recently" but yet you just said
earlier "The Bape camo pattern has had a resurgence these past few years."

The contridiction in both statements let me know your just talking out your asz.
Bape returned to relevance in recent years and slowed down the past year. How is this a contradiction? Bape was pretty much dead from 2009-2015. It made a comeback 2016-ish, was hot for a couple years, then took a little dip the past year or so. By comparison LRG died in 2008 and has not made any kind of mainstream return. So how did LRG "age" better than Bape?

You claim to not follow "streetwear", but this is a product you are familiar with so don't pretend to be oblivious or arbitrary. Now why would Adidas and Damian Lillard collab with Bape if Bape is not relevant? Before you point out the obvious, 2018 is still recent considering how your brain is less sophisticated than the Bape mascot.

20191105_102855.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom