the thread about nothing...

Welp ya boy is now unemployed. *shrugs* I kinda checked out after I figured out what type of people work there.
Sorry to hear. You just stated you couldn’t wait to get back to work too. Im sure you’ll find something better.

You're def right, My intent was to scare them to stop, i would never shoot to kill or aim somewhere deadly, he was ready to jump from roof to roof, maybe he would'nt have made it and splat, so i shot one in the air and dude panicked and said " ok " and put his hands up.

Never fired in an open place so it was very heart pounding for me.
You made the right decision. You prob saved him from falling off a building too. As long as the bullet you shot didnt hit anyone on the way down. I remember the first time I shot a gun in the shooting range, I was nervous haha. I bet you must have really felt that adrenaline pumping when you have to shoot it in an open space.

source.gif

Today I went to get some donuts from my usual spot for my friend's kids. I think I asked for 2 glazed, 1 chocolate glazed and 1 sprinkled, then I decided to get 1 more chocolate glazed for myself. But the lady ended up giving me 6 donuts instead of 5 and I only gave her $5 and it's bothering me since it should be $6. Did I ask for 3 glazed, 1 chocolate, 1 sprinkled donut and add 1 more chocolate?? Im gonna have to go back tomorrow and give her that $1. I don't feel balanced.

She distracted me again and I can't remember. Last time she asked if im Japanese or Korean. Today she asked if im Vietnamese or Korean. Im neither.

Today I went to get some donuts from my usual spot for my friend's kids. I think I asked for 2 glazed, 1 chocolate glazed and 1 sprinkled, then I decided to get 1 more chocolate glazed for myself. But the lady ended up giving me 6 donuts instead of 5 and I only gave her $5 and it's bothering me since it should be $6. Did I ask for 3 glazed, 1 chocolate, 1 sprinkled donut and add 1 more chocolate?? Im gonna have to go back tomorrow and give her that $1. I don't feel balanced.

She distracted me again and I can't remember. Last time she asked if im Japanese or Korean. Today she asked if im Vietnamese or Korean. Im neither.

Put an extra dollar in her tip jar. You’ll both feel better ?

Had a great soccer game.
Noticed I definitely play a lot better on 11/11 than 7/7.
laying in bed now. I’m Gucci.
2 more days till vacation

I have a weird feeling around my heart like pressure not painful but just feel something is there it comes and goes the last day or so. Weird. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom