the thread about nothing...

Yep, then got hired at home Depot peddling toilets. Wish you came thru i would've hooked you up before you decided using plastic bags as a popper scooper.
Best Buy made a mistake, so for references they put down that you shouldn't perform tasks that require any kind of rational judgement. So Home Depot definitely didn't hire you. Your next job was at Wendy's and you got fired for putting sour cream for the baked potatos on the burgers.

Alchemist and Freaky never stop :rofl:

Stayed at my girls apartment last night , she lives across from a cemetery . I’m positive I seen 2 ghosts last night . An adult standing behind a child just staring

wasn’t a dream, cause I still seen them after I screamed “Aye!!” . Scariest **** ever lol
I’ve always wondered about the people who live next to one. Now I know never to rent near one... never ever!

yes to my knowledge they already drain the blood out her head from the rupture
she’s just doing treatment right now
They haven’t givin us any bad news since last night
Glad to hear she’s doing better. Man, she’s too young for this. The kids too :frown:

Had to fire my gun today in a public place smh most scariest thing ever, first time too.

I'm an armed guard for a high end building in New York City, a perp tried to take money, tracked him down to the roof, he was ready to jump to another roof, I fired a warning shot in the air and he surrender.

Even the warning shot had me shook, just so many scenarios were going through my head like what if he didn't listen and kept going. What if it went another way?

I'm trained for these type of things to happen, but its been 1.5 years that i've been working at this job and that was my first situation like that.

alchemist iq alchemist iq used to work there, but got fired because he was peddling Blackberries during a time when iPhones and Androids became more relevant.
Yep, then got hired at home Depot peddling toilets. Wish you came thru i would've hooked you up before you decided using plastic bags as a popper scooper.
Best Buy made a mistake, so for references they put down that you shouldn't perform tasks that require any kind of rational judgement. So Home Depot definitely didn't hire you. Your next job was at Wendy's and you got fired for putting sour cream for the baked potatos on the burgers.
:rofl:

Had to fire my gun today in a public place smh most scariest thing ever, first time too.

I'm an armed guard for a high end building in New York City, a perp tried to take money, tracked him down to the roof, he was ready to jump to another roof, I fired a warning shot in the air and he surrender.

Even the warning shot had me shook, just so many scenarios were going through my head like what if he didn't listen and kept going. What if it went another way?

I'm trained for these type of things to happen, but its been 1.5 years that i've been working at this job and that was my first situation like that.
Sounds intense, man. Glad it ended with a surrender.

Sounds intense, man. Glad it ended with a surrender.

Just won a $500 giftcard from hibbets
BlackandwhiteDampAfricanwilddog-max-1mb.gif
Just in time for black friday

I believe if someone committed a major crime and they have a weapon and you feel threaten they should get shot. But for stealing money and no weapon I don’t know if they should get shot. That will be on your conscious forever too.

My foot hurts :smh:

Playing ball tonight. I’ll start slowly to see how my foot reacts. Hopefully it’s no big deal

where will that bullet land....

Glad it all ended in a surrender. Good to see you're ok & becareful bro, the city is a crazy place with even crazier people walking around. Holiday season about to kick-off & the level of crazy always intensifies. Be safe

My foot hurts :smh:

Playing ball tonight. I’ll start slowly to see how my foot reacts. Hopefully it’s no big deal

Wear an ankle brace, it does more than prevent sprains. I feel like it helps your foot stay stable so it’s less likely you’ll trigger the part of your foot that hurts.

I’ll be doing the same this Thursday when I hoop. That Achilles/ankle sprain was a real mother****er

Reactions: jjs
I believe if someone committed a major crime and they have a weapon and you feel threaten they should get shot. But for stealing money and no weapon I don’t know if they should get shot. That will be on your conscious forever too.

You're def right, My intent was to scare them to stop, i would never shoot to kill or aim somewhere deadly, he was ready to jump from roof to roof, maybe he would'nt have made it and splat, so i shot one in the air and dude panicked and said " ok " and put his hands up.

Never fired in an open place so it was very heart pounding for me.

Back
Top Bottom