the thread about nothing...

Screenshot_20191101-125459.png

Either ray Allen or kyrie.
Last person is definitely curry.
Who y'all got?

I wouldn't go that far, but it's obvious he gets favors because he has a certain appeal especially to kids.
He’s one of the best shooters in NBA history, but as an overall player I agree he’s overrated
I don’t really keep up with sports but from what I’ve seen, that’s all he got and even that has been fading away. I’m judging him as a person from what I’ve heard about him from people I know that encountered him in Oakland when they used to train there. I think I’ve mentioned it here before. He’s a fake POS. That’s my biggest pet peeve...a fake PoS.

After googling it it seems that benefit is supposed to be the extra hr in the summer. Still doesn’t make sense to me. Why it needs to go back. It’s not like we use the extra hr we gain in the morning.
On a deeper note lol who just can say what time it is like that? Like tomorrow a whole country of individuals agree tomorrow at 3 am it’s not 3 am it’s gonna be 2. And then the time comes and we say and observe time changed. It just seems kinda crazy. Like this is time lol
It ised to be for agriculture

It's better than Crunch Bar and Hershey's Krackle. The Rice taste like it is freshly popped.
I feel It is better too. The chocolate have a really good milky taste and the caramel is the perfect "gooey-ness". I haven't seen the kids selling them yet when I get off Bart but if I do Im gonna buy some from them next time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Weather feeling nice.....
marlon.gif

Back at it...
So how tall are you? Have you dunked in games? Curious because I know you mentioned having to hate playing against weak competition.

Tried those fundraiser chocolate bars for the first time, they are surprisingly good.
My go to from them is and will always be good ol’ milk chocolate with almonds.

So how tall are you? Have you dunked in games? Curious because I know you mentioned having to hate playing against weak competition.

My go to from them is and will always be good ol’ milk chocolate with almonds.
I was about to say I don’t like chocolate with almonds but those fundraiser ones are good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom