the thread about nothing...

The only 9’s I ever liked were the white/Carolina. My boy had them when we were in 7th grade and I remember always looking at them in gym class. My broke *** was hooping in LA Gear Karl Malone joints but you weren’t clowned back then for lesser brands. I’ll get them someday if they retro them “right”.
My mom's copped me the Olive 9s from 01-02. Remember running them to the grown when i joined the track team in high school.

Also remember the unc 9s and olive 9s retroing in 2012 and that's exactly when Jordan brand was using crappiest materials you could imagine.

Those are two colorways i'll gladly double up on if they retro them as a remastered model, with A1 leather.

Also remember the unc 9s and olive 9s retroing in 2012 and that's exactly when Jordan brand was using crappiest materials you could imagine.

Those are two colorways i'll gladly double up on if they retro them as a remastered model, with A1 leather.

Man I was excited to see those 2012’s at the outlets but I was shocked to see how crappy the leather was. Super disappointed in them even at $99 + 20 percent discount :smh: Oh, and they were not comfortable and felt like they slapped when you walked.

Most def agreed and doubling up if they ever dropped. I think enough time has passed where these can make a re-re-appearance.

tenor.gif
:rofl: This part had me rolling.
If you know you know.

I still have to watch that
It’s weird and so weird it’s funny.
Definitely liked Hereditary better.
But it’s worth a watch for the experience.

I was pissed I wasted my time watching that BS movie. Such a stupid nonsense film.

I thought it was okay to watch just kind of stupid.
I mean it’s a serious horror movie and I was laughing.
I didn’t hate it but definitely by the end I was like “this is stupid”. :rofl:

Restaurants that put hot food directly in plastic containers. People who "meal prep" and put hot food in plastic containers and then reheat the food in the same container. :sick:

Plastic will leak into the food, it distorts the taste and is bad for your health.

Glass containers >

Indian Lunch Buffet gave me the itis fr fr

Knocked out on the couch as soon as I got home

20191110_131411_HDR.jpg
20191110_131434_HDR.jpg
Speaking of Indian food.
My friend recently tried the hottest curry you can eat from this place called brick curry lane. It was on man vs food.

It's worth trying if your up for the challenge.

Back
Top Bottom