the thread about nothing...

82002209-4286-4E3A-B507-C2B2FEF465BE.gif
Dead***, I used to make these by hand with sticky pads.

Man, the thrift store was good to me today. Came up on some Miami Heat “Vice Nights” away shorts for $3.99, mint complete copy of PS4 GTA V for $5.99, mint dvd of Friday the 13th part 5 for $1.99 and the best find....pair of Yeezy 350 in black/red for $14.99. They barely have any use on them. I was lucky to get there right as the employee was putting out the new cart of merchandise and manage to beat a re-seller to them. 2 dudes followed me around the store until I finally paid :lol: :emoji_thumbsup:

Man, the thrift store was good to me today. Came up on some Miami Heat “Vice Nights” away shorts for $3.99, mint complete copy of PS4 GTA V for $5.99, mint dvd of Friday the 13th part 5 for $1.99 and the best find....pair of Yeezy 350 in black/red for $14.99. They barely have any use on them. I was lucky to get there right as the employee was putting out the new cart of merchandise and manage to beat a re-seller to them. 2 dudes followed me around the store until I finally paid :lol: :emoji_thumbsup:
Shark asz resellers :rofl: :rofl:

My brother tells me Oakland reminds him of 90s new york. Not sure what that exactly entails, but he said he saw someone take a person cellphone and ran. They still do that in NYC, lol.

My brother tells me Oakland reminds him of 90s new york. Not sure what that exactly entails, but he said he saw someone take a person cellphone and ran. They still do that in NYC, lol.
Oakland is wild. Broadway, E. 14th, International or deeper East Oakland gotta stay away as it gets darker. Street Walkers walk around with no fear, dealers, whatever you could think of. One night around 9pm I was driving through International because I still have friends that live in East Oakland and the whole street was filled with H**** flashing their T***. It could get pretty crazy or it'll be pitch black and dead silent and start looking like one of those zombie movies where anything could happen.

I have another friend that own a mechanic shop around E.60th street and one morning there was a dead person inside a car right by his shop. It's pretty common with drive by's around there. Another friend was just sitting in his room and a bullet almost got him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom