the thread about nothing...

LikelyDistinctFirecrest-size_restricted.gif

how do you post such long gifs without it exceeding the size limit?

how does your man have casually racist threads and posts deleted every week with no repercussions and my man JBII JBII gets banned on sight

what kinda deal y’all got with meth? :emoji_thinking:
Instead of continuously taking these petty little indirect ***** shots, directly express your gripes. What causally racist thread(s) did I make?
Do you do those things?
i don’t think so.

Not too long ago there was a person here calling themselves juicebox juicebox or something to that effect. Every time I saw the name? I knew that it was a trap. It was a funny trap, but a trap no less. Catfishing is a big deal these days, and since this site has some of the thirstiest dudes on the internet, I am surprised that more professionals do not frequent the boards here, much more often. Reading the commentary, and then the obvious hate that the majority have for women here? This is the perfect simp set up .

Post pics of your finds.
57C1CFCE-0E4A-407B-A0E2-BF631BB281A7.jpeg
I have to wash the shorts and the shoes over the weekend.

Always thought it was weird. Especially back when there were active female nters
There used to be more back then due to the growing number of female sneaker collectors. Many would collect strictly Air Jordan retros. There was a point where they even had their own female only sneaker forum.

Back
Top Bottom