the thread about nothing...

Joined Nov 16, 2018
So take away the “white privilege” are they still more desired than others?
They're desired b/c of white privilege. Like how ppl hype celebrities b/c they're celebrities. It's centuries of allure through narrative building. Most of the time ppl dead don't like what they like. There's dudes that'll spend close to stack for some Balenciaga Triple S's, but will turn around & **** on a pair of Skechers Sports.

Joined Apr 26, 2017
Your bathroom better be bulletproof :wow::lol:
The most I ever did in one day was 12 tacos but they were the smaller ones from Tijuana Mexico.
:lol:

They have smaller ones? Aren’t all tacos from the trucks about the same size? Or do you mean actually from Tijuana? Haha. For a second I thought it’s a restaurant called that.

Joined Apr 26, 2017
They're desired b/c of white privilege. Like how ppl hype celebrities b/c they're celebrities. It's centuries of allure through narrative building. Most of the time ppl dead don't like what they like. There's dudes that'll spend close to stack for some Balenciaga Triple S's, but will turn around & **** on a pair of Skechers Sports.
I see where you’re coming from.

But for me, I like to go by without any influence.

Joined Mar 19, 2013
:lol:

They have smaller ones? Aren’t all tacos from the trucks about the same size? Or do you mean actually from Tijuana? Haha. For a second I thought it’s a restaurant called that.
The ones from Tijuana Mexico, all the street vendors use the same brand/size tortilla. Those were some of the best tacos I’ve ever tasted, the guacamole and sauce they toss in there is awesome. I haven’t been back in almost 20 years now, miss it terribly.

Joined Apr 26, 2017
The ones from Tijuana Mexico, all the street vendors use the same brand/size tortilla. Those were some of the best tacos I’ve ever tasted, the guacamole and sauce they toss in there is awesome. I haven’t been back in almost 20 years now, miss it terribly.
Many years ago I was in LA in the Fashion District and there was a lot of small Taquerias. I don’t even remember seeing the store names in most of them. I decided to just go in and order some tacos and burritos from this one spot. You could tell the owners were first generations here, it was one of the best Mexican food I’ve ever had. Prob the same feeling as you getting the ones from Tijuana. And I’ve had some decent Mexican food in Oakland and in the Mission district in SF too.

Joined Mar 19, 2013
Many years ago I was in LA in the Fashion District and there was a lot of small Taquerias. I don’t even remember seeing the store names in most of them. I decided to just go in and order some tacos and burritos from this one spot. You could tell the owners were first generations here, it was one of the best Mexican food I’ve ever had. Prob the same feeling as you getting the ones from Tijuana. And I’ve had some decent Mexican food in Oakland and in the Mission district in SF too.
Trust me, the closer to Mexico the more authentic the food. Never been up north but I imagine there have to be some good spots too, just a little harder to find but not impossible.

bendover

Supporter
Joined Aug 14, 2012
I’ve never been a fan of free money.
But looking at how this bill was approved, I honestly think threshold for 35,40,45k could have benefited more than the 75k.
That’s really high. Even the $200 for the 95k folks.

Joined Apr 26, 2017
Elaborate 🤔
Based on his view of the most desired race it’s what society and the media is telling us is the most wanted...at least that’s what I think he meant. So for me instead of listening to it, I want to make my own judgement and not care what type/race I should like more than the other. In my mind I don’t think there is a desired race for me.

alchemist iq

Supporter
Joined May 12, 2008
What is your point? He posted his order confirmation before I even suggested he should save his money.
You better save your damn money during times like these unless you have no other shoes to wear.
good point. i may reconsider.
The point? Your advice isn't influential/convincing enough. He could've cancelled the order after your suggestion. I'm sure the option was available. wasn't bad advice to be honest just goes to show, can't tell someone how they should be spending their money own money.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now