the thread about nothing...

Joined Sep 28, 2003
The point? Your advice isn't influential/convincing enough. He could've cancelled the order after your suggestion. I'm sure the option was available. wasn't bad advice to be honest just goes to show, can't tell someone how they should be spending their money own money.
He's 24 or 25 so he did not deal with the effects of the recession as a grown-up having to support himself. I was giving him my advice based on my own experience with the intent of helping him make more informed decisions going forward.

Just like if I see someone ordering a gift for someone's birthday that is in a week, I would suggest paying extra for expedited shipping to ensure that it arrives in time.

Joined Oct 8, 2002
Every time I see that pic I think the same thing. “That **** got ‘Florida’ written all over it..” :lol:

Joined Aug 22, 2012
When they first came out I thought it was weak. I tried it again and thought it has gotten worse. After eating a real chicken sandwich from Howlin Rays, I realized majority of the people haven’t tried a REAL chicken sandwich with REAL MSG.
anybody here ever seriously slapped another man? in order not to fight right away...just to show that he's a B (fight if necessary)
Don't think that's possible unless you slap someone unconscious

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now