the thread about nothing...

alchemist iq

Supporter
Joined May 12, 2008
What is your point? He posted his order confirmation before I even suggested he should save his money.
You better save your damn money during times like these unless you have no other shoes to wear.
good point. i may reconsider.
The point? Your advice isn't influential/convincing enough. He could've cancelled the order after your suggestion. I'm sure the option was available. wasn't bad advice to be honest just goes to show, can't tell someone how they should be spending their money own money.

Joined Sep 28, 2003
The point? Your advice isn't influential/convincing enough. He could've cancelled the order after your suggestion. I'm sure the option was available. wasn't bad advice to be honest just goes to show, can't tell someone how they should be spending their money own money.
He's 24 or 25 so he did not deal with the effects of the recession as a grown-up having to support himself. I was giving him my advice based on my own experience with the intent of helping him make more informed decisions going forward.

Just like if I see someone ordering a gift for someone's birthday that is in a week, I would suggest paying extra for expedited shipping to ensure that it arrives in time.

Joined Dec 13, 2018
Outside of the Trump Fauci comedy show, the delusional people on niketalk are some of the best entertainment around. Kumbaya mf’ers, kumbaya...:rofl:

Joined Oct 8, 2002
Every time I see that pic I think the same thing. “That **** got ‘Florida’ written all over it..” :lol:

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now