the thread about nothing...

Joined Apr 18, 2013
looks like a lot of sneakers are getting pushed back...

eh. i'll just cop a pair of FR 5s in a 9/10 condition to save money. gonna have to wait for at least 5 months before i can cop, hopefully pandemic's gonna slow down by mid september

Joined Oct 8, 2002
Finally got in contact with Uniqlo. Email only, can’t even call them. I guess this WORLD WIDE company can’t afford to have people work from home. They gave me my money back immediately. I placed the order on the 9th, got shipped email on the 11th. Turns out my order never even made it to Fedex and the shipped email had to have went out automatically. I bet if I ordered something now, it’d come right on. Them folks absolutely panicked. :smh: I know I’m not the only person to place an order that day. Even under current circumstances that’s bad business.

alchemist iq

Supporter
Joined May 12, 2008
Finally got in contact with Uniqlo. Email only, can’t even call them. I guess this WORLD WIDE company can’t afford to have people work from home. They gave me my money back immediately. I placed the order on the 9th, got shipped email on the 11th. Turns out my order never even made it to Fedex and the shipped email had to have went out automatically. I bet if I ordered something now, it’d come right on. Them folks absolutely panicked. :smh: I know I’m not the only person to place an order that day. Even under current circumstances that’s bad business.
freakydestroyer freakydestroyer thoughts, advice?

Joined Jul 22, 2012
Dang, that's weak. I think I placed an order around that time, but I eventually got it.

Glad you at least got your money back.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now