the thread about nothing...

this social distancing/quarantine got me thinking about shaving my head :lol:
I just started growing it back 3 months ago. Not about to buzz it and start over, but I always end up buzzing it again around June or July.

I just started growing it back 3 months ago. Not about to buzz it and start over, but I always end up buzzing it again around June or July.

How come you don’t style it? Just wondering.

I only went bald once and that was an accident! Lol
My brother forgot to put the clip back on for a touch up and made a big bald spot on my head :lol:

A lot of people are trying to get me to use uber eats for the first time recently.. I didn't use uber eats before I damn sure don't want to use uber eats now with what's going on with the world..
That’s crazy, especially with what’s going on now. My brother was talking about using that service and I talked some sense into him.

I just ordered from Uber eats today for the first time

will update y’all in 14 days

I just ordered from Uber eats today for the first time

will update y’all in 14 days
don't die akira-chan.
1585538135857.png

:lol: No pics. Too ugly for pics.

How come you don’t style it? Just wondering.

I only went bald once and that was an accident! Lol
My brother forgot to put the clip back on for a touch up and made a big bald spot on my head :lol:
I do style it. But I use those Asian wax/clay and sometimes im too lazy to wash it off at night and don't use it, I like showering before work too. It's still at that awkward phase now where hair is growing in all directions. Even worse now since it's going on week 4 of no haircut.

:lol: How long ago was this? what style you got now?

Last edited by a moderator:
I do style it. But I use those Asian wax/clay and sometimes im too lazy to wash it off at night and don't use it, I like showering before work too. It's still at that awkward phase now where hair is growing in all directions. Even worse now since it's going on week 4 of no haircut.

:lol: How long ago was this? what style you got now?

Mine is unkept at the moment due to not wanting to have my barber so close to me. He had a nasty cold the last time I saw him and that was a few weeks back :lol:

l
I usually have a zero fade with the top long so I can style it with cream/wax/gel. Parted to the side of course. I might get a haircut combo set and try to do my own fades. I’m sure my brother won’t mind helping me if I miss a spot.

This one guy on YouTube is uploading deleted scenes from each episode of The Office and it’s like a completely different show. They left out some good plot details in the aired versions.

The world needs to take notes on how S. Korea handled/handling this virus. America suppose to have one of the most leading technologies in the world with Silicon Valley being one of the most well known places and yet they can’t even create an app to keep up. Always caring about making money developing the same stuff over and over that they don’t care about the infrastructure and health care. And it doesn’t help that we have this incompetent egotistical punk b**** a*** president too. ***ken coked out nut job.

Last edited by a moderator:
This one guy on YouTube is uploading deleted scenes from each episode of The Office and it’s like a completely different show. They left out some good plot details in the aired versions.
Interesting, need to check that out
Just watched the OG the hills have eyes on YouTube, about to watch part duece

Back
Top Bottom