the thread about nothing...

happy friday fellas!! what yall up to do today??

sjn42wehvsu41.png

say u ate better in your younger days, could that have prevented from contracting it or would u have gotten it regardless?
I did eat better in my younger days as my dad used to rule/plan what we ate in those times, we never ate junk food. That didn’t start occurring until I was past my teens and made my own money.

My doctor told me (shortly before the pandemic) that he thinks it’s already in my family and that we probably will develop it with aging alone. He strongly recommended I warn my brother and sister since they’re nearing the age he feels it starts getting activated. It doesn’t help they still eat terrible junk food still.

I did eat better in my younger days as my dad used to rule/plan what we ate in those times, we never ate junk food. That didn’t start occurring until I was past my teens and made my own money.

My doctor told me (shortly before the pandemic) that he thinks it’s already in my family and that we probably will develop it with aging alone. He strongly recommended I warn my brother and sister since they’re nearing the age he feels it starts getting activated. It doesn’t help they still eat terrible junk food still.
u mentioned being latino. r u one the more indigenous ones? i'm asking b/c i'm reading it says pacific islanders & native americans r more susceptible to becoming a type 2 diabetic.

u mentioned being latino. r u one the more indigenous ones? i'm asking b/c i'm reading it says pacific islanders & native americans r more susceptible to becoming a type 2 diabetic.

I’m a brown skin Latino who sometimes gets confused for looking Filipino. There’s no Caucasian (but there is Black) in our family unless you count my El Salvadorian grandfather who was Latino but light skin. Mestizo is what I consider myself.

That’s interesting, I wonder why that is. The sucky part rice is always accompanying our food dishes. I love it but can no longer eat it.

I AM NOT TRUMP SUPPORTER.

Ok so I just heard Trumps “disinfectant” thing. I don’t even....is everyone really dumb? How did it go from him asking someone else a dumb question to, “Trump just told everyone to inject themselves with Lysol!”??

I AM NOT A TRUMP SUPPORTER

I’m a brown skin Latino who sometimes gets confused for looking Filipino. There’s no Caucasian (but there is Black) in our family unless you count my El Salvadorian grandfather who was Latino but light skin. Mestizo is what I consider myself.

That’s interesting, I wonder why that is. The sucky part rice is always accompanying our food dishes. I love it but can no longer eat it.
White rice plays a big role in this.

I'm Filipino and white rice is a staple in traditional Filipino homes. Rice with EVERYTHING. Also add to the salty, high cholestoral dishes. Yikes.

you’d think with this pandemic I’d be craving human interaction...

woke up this morning and my fiancé’s car has a huge dent on the hood. Looks like some one sat on it. Or jumped on it. Two days ago some dude put a brick through my neighbors benz. Back windshield shattered. Add to that my amazon packages are at an 80% delivery rate. Had hand soap go missing, laundry detergent, and now undershirts.

I’m over people. I legit want to live on 5 acres near no other living human

White rice plays a big role in this.

I'm Filipino and white rice is a staple in traditional Filipino homes. Rice with EVERYTHING. Also add to the salty, high cholestoral dishes. Yikes.
Those carbs are silent killers. The hard part is educating people about rice and how it doesn’t do a diabetic body good. I’ve told my mom several times and she still tries to put rice on my plate with “oohhh yeah, I forgot” :lol:

Back
Top Bottom