the thread about nothing...

Walked right into that :lol:
FD635CE5-9A61-4FD2-B9D2-E197C6D86A12.gif

It's 2020, reminiscing about 20 years ago to a random Friday night, when I had to wait until my folks went to bed, leaving the Time Warner cable box on in the living room, so it would reset and unlock the parental controls 45-50 minutes from now, so I could watch a 4-5 hour block of E! Wild On..., Scinemax, HBO Real Sex, G-String Divas, and BET Uncut. A completely different world...

Man what was that show on HBO that just showed sexy commercials from around the world. Europe was wild, full nudity and all. Wonder if they still are, had me beating off to ads.

I know exactly what you're talking about, but the name of the show escapes me lol

How was your run today? Did you feel a bit laggy to get going?

i took it in the afternoon
Woke up in the morning and hit the snooze button lol
Did a cool 5 miles. Weather was 88 so I was sweating like a pig in a Chinese restaurant.
(kudos if ya know where that reference is from)
👀
Hint: It’s a holiday movie

Any help NT?

Was trying to hang a clothes hangar french curtain rod thing. Tried to use a stud finder and find studs but didn’t seem to work. Anyway, they provided metal wall anchor to go into drywall. I used them but the whole thing was loose so i took it down.

I’m not sure what’s up with this wall. It seems funny like very brittle and crumbly. And seemed like something behind it? Is this not drywall? Im terrible
at DIY Anyone know what’s going on here?

For reference including another picture below. Got the blinds installed no problem.

49820C51-1B59-4F8B-B20A-35A3ED412B1C.jpeg
FFCBD097-D11B-4065-B9B7-DB46CDBBE6AB.jpeg

I'm so mad, I was looking for a black baby doll for my daughter on amazon and a stuffed chimp appeared in the results. Only happens when I use the amazon app.

Back
Top Bottom