the thread about nothing...

195A3F56-8812-4068-B27D-767CCFB4E996.jpeg

& MSG.

I AM NOT TRUMP SUPPORTER.

Ok so I just heard Trumps “disinfectant” thing. I don’t even....is everyone really dumb? How did it go from him asking someone else a dumb question to, “Trump just told everyone to inject themselves with Lysol!”??

I AM NOT A TRUMP SUPPORTER
You must be new to the internet.

People like to spin things to make them sound more ridiculous. Multiply this times 100 when it's a celebrity.

Need to buy a sunshade for my car. I don't have a covered parking space at my new place. Don't want the sun to be beating down on my interior, not to mention just having the sun on it in general.

You can get them on the low at your local Dollar general store. I think you’ll want to spend a little extra and go to places like Big Lots and get a higher quality version, say $5 maybe.

It was hovering around 100 here in the Valley. Kinda hot but feels good being outdoors even if I’m wearing a mask.

I’ve always wanted to go pick up at a shop but I feel weird about them having my id and info. IDK why they need that anyways. Why can’t I just show them my id and then choose whatever I want.

You can get them on the low at your local Dollar general store. I think you’ll want to spend a little extra and go to places like Big Lots and get a higher quality version, say $5 maybe.

It was hovering around 100 here in the Valley. Kinda hot but feels good being outdoors even if I’m wearing a mask.

Ya, wearing the mask kind of makes it worse. It's that dry heat. No breeze whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom