the thread about nothing...

8tq5iyabx5u51.jpg

"Billie Holiday performing “Strange Fruit” in NYC’s first integrated club, 1939 - Photo by Gjon Mili/Colorized by Jared Anderson "
All other **** aside, this looks like it would’ve been a dope experience. Can’t do anything like this now. People are weirdos. Folks would be trying to stand as close as possible to her, take selfie’s and try to do who the hell else know to/with her.

Has anyone ever dealt with people canvassing for municipal elections? I answered because I thought that it was someone delivering a package from Amazon. Telling them that my vote is confidential didn't shut them up, thus I closed the door in their face.

I like the new 2 door bronco but not for that price, you can find a good condition OG Bronco for that price

What sneaker model is that one? I don’t recognize it.

On the topic of shoes, you guys should head out to your local FootLocker as they’ve been closing out some shoes for $4.99-$20. I just picked up some kicks for the low.

I bought the Nike Drop Type mid $20
1603244553558.jpeg

My bro got this colorway for $14.99
1603244705212.jpeg

Little nephew’s Christmas present Adidas Rivalry $29
1603244818055.jpeg

Being at the laundromat is such a foreign concept to me.
Like people legit wash their clothes in a public washing machine. AND they gotta wait for the clothes to wash and dry 😳

Back
Top Bottom