the thread about nothing...

hood chicks l
Scrolling through my pics. March 12th 2020. Day after NBA shutdown. Last thing I ate from a restaurant before Covid. IHop was rolling out there limited edition cereal pancakes and me and my brother decided to test them out. Joints were pure trash :lol:
IMG_20200312_215232__03.jpg
wait. you didn't add on syrup did u?

I still haven't gone to Bang Bang Pies. I like Hoosier Pies and First Slice Pie Cafe. Gotta get around to getting a french silk pie from bang bang tho.
Def check em out, you'll love it. Bang bangs quality is just idk I don't have words to describe it, you gotta try it yourself. Legit some of the best food I've ever had in my life. Never heard or been to the two you mentioned. Will keep em in mind on my next trip to Chicago

In the words of Ice Cube....today was a good day. The California sun was shining so I went to get some tacos for lunch. I decided to check the local Goodwill store and walk the food off but didn’t find much. However, on my way out I noticed a dude carrying a big box to the donation area and saw he had a boxed Nintendo Wii inside. Cool but I already have one. I walk past his car and in the cargo area were 2 more boxes filled with electronics. I spotted a boxed N64 so I decided to wait for him to come back out. Sure enough he was going to donate everything to the store so I asked if he was willing to sell it. He said “I was just going to donate it all. This stuff has been in my garage forever and just want it gone. You can have it, here you go”. He handed me the box and piled the rest of the stuff on top. That was awesome of him and I totally wasn’t expecting that.
B717A92A-EFE8-4AFC-BB13-54FC2801DCD1.jpeg

6BC36427-C7AA-47A5-8145-F33349DABB55.jpeg

DF0C0A7A-9BBF-4F39-B5EE-E3E7FF939211.jpeg

:emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

From NBC Sports....
Kobe Bryant once claimed he saw Michael Jordan take a charge only once. And that’s from someone who watched a lot of Jordan.

Bryant might have missed a few drawn charges, but he definitely saw at least one.

While playing the Lakers with the Wizards, Jordan took a charge on Bryant. Bryant initially objected to the call then shifted into playfully swinging at Jordan.

Actor John Cusak, who was sitting courtside, provided more details of that moment on “Jimmy Kimmel Live.”

Adam Howes created this brilliant edit:

Back
Top Bottom